Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Latest sky picks 13:39 - Nov 9 with 4119 viewsloftboy

Left us alone again.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Latest sky picks on 14:14 - Nov 9 with 4006 viewsWalnut

Sky Sports Leeds have selected........................ all 3 of Leeds Xmas games

Latest sky picks on 14:42 - Nov 9 with 3929 viewsQPRConor2000

Good.

Club should be putting some kind of exclusion zone around Loftus Road and not let them in lol

Latest sky picks on 14:46 - Nov 9 with 3905 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Good. We're not particularly good on Sky and is one less distraction for Cifuentas as he attempts to create some semblance of a footballing team that is easier on the eye yet, at the same time, robust enough to handle a relegation battle.

Latest sky picks on 14:50 - Nov 9 with 3900 viewscolinallcars

That would be very nice but of course the Rs and all the other clubs voted unanimously to accept the new EFL/ Sky deal for the next, what, five seasons where we'll just be left with barrel- scrapings for the traditional Saturday afternoons.

Latest sky picks on 15:13 - Nov 9 with 3844 viewsderbyhoop

As much as Sky is an irritant with changing dates/times, they bring in a lot of money to EFL clubs. Although why anybody, uncommitted to either side, would choose to watch QPR vs ????, is anybody guess.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Latest sky picks on 15:21 - Nov 9 with 3810 viewsParkRoyalR

Another negative to the Ainsworth appointment unfortunately,

In the same way he was'nt only going to devalue our best players,

Why would Sky want to invest a much needed £500-£750k per season for their customers to watch Ainsworth play hoof-ball.

Latest sky picks on 15:29 - Nov 9 with 3781 viewsLblock

I don’t understand???????

Why wouldn’t Sky want to join the party as Marti pulls us up the table to play off contenders???

It’s mad

Or maybe they’re aware of the pisspoor squad we have and want to cover games where there’s more of a contest.

No matter where they go though you can be sure that the game is nothing without the fans

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Latest sky picks on 17:14 - Nov 9 with 3585 viewsMick_S

SWP has called it. Won’t be long before we’re the new Leeds.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Latest sky picks on 17:55 - Nov 9 with 3522 viewsaston_hoop

Preston fans off up to Sunderland for a 12:30pm kick off on New Years day. Lucky them

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Latest sky picks on 19:42 - Nov 9 with 3323 viewsDorse

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Latest sky picks on 19:47 - Nov 9 with 3306 viewsthemodfather

thank our stars they left us alone, we have suffered enough

Latest sky picks on 21:51 - Nov 9 with 3075 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Fcuk 'em!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Latest sky picks on 11:31 - Nov 10 with 2742 viewsterryb

Ipswich will have five hours less rest before we play them on the 29th!

Latest sky picks on 12:04 - Nov 10 with 2685 viewsWalnut

On the subject of Ipswich (and this'll get it's own thread I imagine), getting back to London after that game looks a ballache. It is doable but doesn't look like any direct trains.

Latest sky picks on 12:21 - Nov 10 with 2649 viewsterryb

It's what we residents of Ipswich/Suffolk are having to put up with virtually every home game at present!

I'm surprised it is as good as it is for the 29th December. The period between Christmas & New Year is often a no go zone on Greater Anglia! Just an hour extra travelling would be a result for us!

Latest sky picks on 17:37 - Nov 13 with 2299 viewsKensal_Ranger

Though we are on the tellybox Fri 1st Dec @ Deepdale.

Latest sky picks on 20:00 - Nov 13 with 2143 viewsManinBlack

We don't want to be on TV so at least Sky have recognised we don't score so they won't want to bore all the neutrals who might watch by having a team on who have nobody to shoot straight.

Latest sky picks on 19:53 - Nov 14 with 1797 viewsnumptydumpty

We are not on television because we are seriously crap and seriously boring.

Admittedly a new manager so hope springs etc but same players so totally get Sky s decision.

I would not watch us on the box if I was some random neutral !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024