Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dozzell 16:32 - Jan 18 with 46156 viewsaston_hoop

Off to Brum

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Dozzell on 12:04 - Jan 19 with 3726 viewsjoe90

Dozzell is as bad as people say, if not worse. That is evidenced by his performances and his contributions to the abysmal form of the team.

The big difference between Dozzell and other players in this team is his problem isn't his attitude or mentality, he's simply not good enough. I won't hold that against him.

Dozzell on 12:24 - Jan 19 with 3580 viewsNorthernr

I was with you all the way, but I think his problem is the opposite which is why he annoys me more than the players like Dunne and Kakay who simply aren't very good. Dozzell has all the skill and ability you could need to play at this level, as evidenced by the famous Cardiff assist and goals against Boro and Leicester. He just doesn't have the brain, heart and/or arse for it.

Dozzell on 12:51 - Jan 19 with 3378 viewslassel

I mean every manager who came though the club in his time used Hamalainen, so he obviously showed enough in training to impress. He also had a run of 15+ games where he was absolutely fine, got into the Finnish team and pocketed Griezmann completely, so the talent was there.

With the never ending hokey-cokey of him being in and out of the squad though, long before the end he was shaking like a shitting dog out there on the pitch. One of many examples of players being used as pawns to ensure ’what manager wants, manager gets’.

Dozzell on 13:01 - Jan 19 with 3315 viewsJevlar

I think what I've enjoyed most about this bit of transfer news is that it's taken my mind off the six pointer tomorrow.

Dozzell hopefully going is no great loss and 90% of our first team squad can follow him out the door. Mad to think that we had a few seasons of 10 plus ins/outs and this year it's looking even worse...

Dozzell on 13:13 - Jan 19 with 3228 viewscharmr

Perceived wisdom may suggest in helping recruitment listen and get a feel from supporters who watch them play every week.

The irony if anyone connected with Birmingham is reading this.

Dozzell on 13:32 - Jan 19 with 3049 viewsWatford_Ranger

He was crap though

Dozzell on 13:37 - Jan 19 with 3007 viewsPunteR

Not sure how Warburton is getting blamed for Dozzell. I don't get why posters blame Warburtons era for this current downfall. ?
For a start Warburton himself came into a club that was an absolute circus. MacClaren , Holloway and JFH before him. We was on a downward trajectory when he showed up. He basically levelled us out and got the team competitive in this league.
Yes his last 6 months went pear shaped. Out of the 10 years or however long these owners have been here, who exactly has been our best manager? And who's been our best signings. ? Probably needs another thread but one thing is for sure Dozzell is not in the top 20. !

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Dozzell on 13:40 - Jan 19 with 2980 viewsloftupper

This club is hardly somewhere for players to shine at the moment! Not an excuse but hardly going to help them either

Dozzell on 13:41 - Jan 19 with 2968 viewsParkRoyalR

Dozzell is also very flat-footed and has a laboured running style of the sort that does'nt pass advanced army / marine training, let alone being a professional athlete in this division.

Disagree on Dunne who also has a laboured running style but is not slow over distance, just needs to stop the Nedum Onuoha routine of getting caught square on as we've seen in a few instances lately (Millwall away) as he does'nt have Onuoha's pace over 5-10 yards to recover quickly enough.

Partly agree on Kakay as its no good me saying he can play at this level if he could sort out his positional play and composure late on in games. Lad can play football but having started as a Winger he just does'nt have the required defensive muscle memory to keep his body shape and positioning right at key moments, which is a shame.

Dozzell on 14:26 - Jan 19 with 2725 viewsE17hoop

Exactly this - they're triers with limited talent, he's talented with limited effort.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Dozzell on 14:53 - Jan 19 with 2589 viewsHunterhoop

Which is always worse and more annoying. Never feel it’s fair or worth criticising someone with limited talent giving they’re all. It’s not their fault they are picked, or aren’t better, they’re trying their hardest to be their best. However, someone is talented, even supremely talented, but who isn’t giving their all warrants criticism far more. Team sports is about giving everything for the good of the team.

Dozzell on 14:54 - Jan 19 with 2581 viewsPunteR

I'm not sure he's championship level talented. I bet he's decent in training, would turn up at any park football and tear a new one out of everyone but I'm not sure he's got what it takes in this league.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Dozzell on 15:04 - Jan 19 with 2512 viewsLongRanger

I don't want to overplay our part, but if any of the management/scouting/social media team at Brum have read these 7 pages....this transfer will not go through.

I think he's talented but has never really established what type of central midfielder he is, he always looks lost to me, like he was a great youth player when he had the freedom to do what and go where he wanted, but then moved into senior football and found out every movement and pass is plotted out for you and his mojo ran dry.

Dozzell on 15:10 - Jan 19 with 2451 viewsLongsufferingR

Judging by the fact that they signed Roberts and Laird, I'm pretty sure they don't read this MB.

Dozzell on 15:13 - Jan 19 with 2411 viewsLongRanger

Haha, thats true!

Dozzell on 15:33 - Jan 19 with 2294 viewsPhilmyRs

I do think supporters are too easily forgiving for a lack of ability, if they're seen as a trier though. Now how you view the ability of a player is subjective, but there are some basic skills a championship level QPR player should be able to do. If you watch lower league football, there's a lot of players out there, that can do what some of our so called "triers" do, but they're on a lot less money and with lower expectations. Of course there's a ceiling with what you can do, but at times I've seen some real, basic technical errors from our players, which regardless of them being a trier or not, they should be good enough to do, but supporters cut them a break, start comparing them to more technical players in the team and flagging some of the lack of effort etc.

Since the new Manager has come in, there's not been too many occasions where I've felt the players have thrown it in because of a lack of heart or desire, it's been because of the quality of the players.

Dozzell on 15:39 - Jan 19 with 2245 viewsknocker

If there's any truth in this rumour and it does seem to have legs, it surely means he won't be involved tomorrow. And however bad he is, and he drives me mad, it will definitely leave us short because of lack of depth in squad. Not the brightest move.

Dozzell on 15:47 - Jan 19 with 2158 viewsdm97

But Clive I thought we as a fan base just needed to let him “cook” and everything would be okay?

Dozzell on 15:51 - Jan 19 with 2092 viewscharmr

Adrian Durham a Peterbrough fan regularly on his talk shyte show made fun of us for buying Washington.

Listening to supporters is a good resource that seems to be looked down on from football people.

Dozzell on 16:42 - Jan 19 with 1854 viewsAntti_Heinola

Should Palace have listened to fans who said Eze was lazy?
Adrian Durham also once campaigned for Jack Colback to be a regular starter for England as he was the Ginger Pirlo.
Two very good reasons there not to listen to fans.

Bare bones.

Dozzell on 16:50 - Jan 19 with 1777 viewsPaddyhoops

I’d take very little notice of what Durham says.
He’s insufferable.

Dozzell on 16:53 - Jan 19 with 1740 viewsdaveB

After all this he'll probably start tomorrow like when that rumour about Armstrong leaving went mad the day before he started at Ipswich

Dozzell on 16:57 - Jan 19 with 1688 viewsTheChef

Yes but you forget that if he starts, it's like playing with ten men.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Dozzell on 17:04 - Jan 19 with 1618 viewscharmr

He was right about Washington.

You’re telling me anyone who cares to look a little deeper thought Eze was lazy.

More like a lazy opinion/judgement was made.

some of you are lucky you never witnessed Brian Williams (skilliams)
[Post edited 19 Jan 17:07]

Dozzell on 17:07 - Jan 19 with 1577 viewsNorthernr

Among many disappointments this season, that would rank very highly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024