Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HUDDS SWEEPSTAKE - AOF GEAR UP FOR GRABS, FREE ENTRY 15:10 - Jan 25 with 21730 viewsNorthernr

As if the tension around Sunday's game wasn't unbearable enough for you all (I know, I know), Art of Football have been in touch offering their very fetching new QPR sweatshirt design as a prize for The Seventh Annual LFW First QPR Goal Sweepstake Spectacular.

Here's the prize...

And you can check out AOF QPR gear here, or take a leaf out of my stalker's book and follow me round the Crown for a closer look at the hoodie.

https://art-of-football.com/collections/qpr

HOW DO I ENTER CLIVE FFS?

Simply reply below with a minute (a whole minute, no 65.15 nonsense) that you think the first QPR goal will be scored on Sunday. That's it.

Small print - We'll take the first person who says that minute so good idea to read through the thread and make sure you don't duplicate an answer that's already been given. If QPR don't score (can't believe it) then we'll take the time of the first Huddersfield goal, and if it's 0-0 we'll do the time of the first QPR corner, then the time of the first Huddersfield corner. If it's literally the worst game of all time we'll take the time of the first QPR goal kick. All mins usually get taken on this but if it does land on a spare time we'll either take the nearest guess to it, or the earlier time if there's one either side of it. We'll be taking whatever time it says at the top of the BBC Match Report.

So that's it. Sign in, post a time below. Any minute between 1 and 90. Or I guess go for the stoppage time minutes if you like, Wigan scored after 90+20 in the week.

Off you go...

This post has been edited by an administrator

HUDDS SWEEPSTAKE - AOF GEAR UP FOR GRABS, FREE ENTRY on 14:30 - Jan 26 with 2626 viewsSimonJames

Would Taylor Richards be fit enough to lift up a lead pipe?

100% of people who drink water will die.

HUDDS SWEEPSTAKE - AOF GEAR UP FOR GRABS, FREE ENTRY on 14:32 - Jan 26 with 2623 viewsPlanetHonneywood

First QPR corner 9th minute....beats the first man too!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

HUDDS SWEEPSTAKE - AOF GEAR UP FOR GRABS, FREE ENTRY on 15:02 - Jan 26 with 2592 viewsQPunkR

Incorrect. On the second count at least

QPR - "shit but local"

HUDDS SWEEPSTAKE - AOF GEAR UP FOR GRABS, FREE ENTRY on 15:15 - Jan 26 with 2566 viewsconnell10

He was in the training pics on the offy so still here....

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

HUDDS SWEEPSTAKE - AOF GEAR UP FOR GRABS, FREE ENTRY on 15:17 - Jan 26 with 2558 viewssdm19994

Already voted but Wigan scored 90+20 the other day

HUDDS SWEEPSTAKE - AOF GEAR UP FOR GRABS, FREE ENTRY on 18:15 - Jan 26 with 2416 viewsnumptydumpty

Indeed

Seriously hope I don't win, with 90 + 12.

Especially if its Huddersfield

That would not be good.

Minute one much prefer

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

HUDDS SWEEPSTAKE - AOF GEAR UP FOR GRABS, FREE ENTRY on 20:00 - Jan 26 with 2342 viewsmikeygunn

90+20 please 😂

HUDDS SWEEPSTAKE - AOF GEAR UP FOR GRABS, FREE ENTRY on 20:13 - Jan 26 with 2323 viewsSonic_Hoop

February

HUDDS SWEEPSTAKE - AOF GEAR UP FOR GRABS, FREE ENTRY on 07:45 - Jan 27 with 2208 viewshoops_legend

45+8 to give myself a small shot

HUDDS SWEEPSTAKE - AOF GEAR UP FOR GRABS, FREE ENTRY on 11:49 - Jan 27 with 2120 viewsR_from_afar

1 - Win the toss
2 - Choose to kick off
3 - Chair shoots from the kick-off
4 - Cue delirium

It's a lovely dream ✨️

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

HUDDS SWEEPSTAKE - AOF GEAR UP FOR GRABS, FREE ENTRY on 11:49 - Jan 27 with 2120 viewsSnipper

Has anybody gone no minute. As in 0-0?

I’ll have that if it’s allowed :-)).

HUDDS SWEEPSTAKE - AOF GEAR UP FOR GRABS, FREE ENTRY on 13:28 - Jan 27 with 2084 viewsDavieQPR

45+6 then please

HUDDS SWEEPSTAKE - AOF GEAR UP FOR GRABS, FREE ENTRY on 20:47 - Jan 27 with 1943 viewssilverbirch

Actually, was thinking more along the lines of
1) Huddersfield take the kick off
2) work it back to their keeper
3) the keeper gets a call from his agent
4) the ball rolls gently, unnoticed, into the net

HUDDS SWEEPSTAKE - AOF GEAR UP FOR GRABS, FREE ENTRY on 08:10 - Jan 28 with 1840 viewscpgerber

All that's left is "no goal". Would hate it if I am right.

darn. Already taken!
[Post edited 28 Jan 8:11]

HUDDS SWEEPSTAKE - AOF GEAR UP FOR GRABS, FREE ENTRY on 17:17 - Jan 28 with 1565 viewsR_from_afar

Obviously, it's not my decision but it looks like superhoop83 is the winner. The BBC website says 90+5.

I'm gutted that we only drew that game. We need a win very soon to try to put enough pressure on Huddersfield for them to have a serious wobble. Here's hoping

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

HUDDS SWEEPSTAKE - AOF GEAR UP FOR GRABS, FREE ENTRY on 21:57 - Jan 28 with 1385 viewstkqpr

Oh No!

I thought I had won and re read the actual rules and it says first QPR goal scorer not first scorer.

😬

HUDDS SWEEPSTAKE - AOF GEAR UP FOR GRABS, FREE ENTRY on 23:25 - Jan 28 with 1324 viewsNorthernr

Superhoop83 is indeed our winner, snatched from TK’s grasp.

HUDDS SWEEPSTAKE - AOF GEAR UP FOR GRABS, FREE ENTRY on 01:08 - Jan 29 with 1276 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I was screaming at the tv for Chair to pump that free kick into the box at 90+4 because I felt all along we would score today even after the ref and linesman being wan*ers.
I had one hand in that sleeve but gladly give it up for that point

HUDDS SWEEPSTAKE - AOF GEAR UP FOR GRABS, FREE ENTRY on 09:35 - Jan 29 with 1144 viewsSuperhoops2808

Thanks Clive for sorting out a more entertaining competition than yesterdays match anyway

HUDDS SWEEPSTAKE - AOF GEAR UP FOR GRABS, FREE ENTRY on 09:50 - Jan 29 with 1119 viewsSuperhoop83

I was just pleased no-one else had gone for 90+5 by the time I saw the sweepstake as I just knew we'd score then. Cough.

Suffering since 1978.

HUDDS SWEEPSTAKE - AOF GEAR UP FOR GRABS, FREE ENTRY on 10:12 - Jan 29 with 1086 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Congrats!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

HUDDS SWEEPSTAKE - AOF GEAR UP FOR GRABS, FREE ENTRY on 10:34 - Jan 29 with 1056 viewsPunteR

One of the most exciting bits of the game was on 75 minutes and 30 seconds and we won a corner.
They faffed about too long went short and by the time the ball got in the area it was on 77 minutes. FFS. Had us down for 76 min.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

HUDDS SWEEPSTAKE - AOF GEAR UP FOR GRABS, FREE ENTRY on 14:23 - Jan 29 with 935 viewsNorthernr

DM me mate and we'll sort delivery.

HUDDS SWEEPSTAKE - AOF GEAR UP FOR GRABS, FREE ENTRY on 14:59 - Jan 29 with 888 viewstkqpr

Free entry to win a QPR Sweatshirt, Free QPR Scarf for just attending, Kids for a Quid, QPR sign a Striker.!!

I feel like we are coming out of the darkness
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024