Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chair 20:57 - Mar 10 with 4511 viewsHooparoo

Was wondering why Chair seems a bit off his usual game then the penny dropped - Ramadan. He’s probably weak and dehydrated from fasting. No doubt it’s probably a hanging offence for Marti to drop him for that reason. At least we know he’ll be back to his old self soon (police charges notwithstanding

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Chair on 21:01 - Mar 10 with 3256 viewskitkev

so nothing to do with feeling guilty about attacking a working class bloke with a brick

says it all

Chair on 21:11 - Mar 10 with 3207 viewsHooparoo

I’ve just sat on a jury so will presume him innocent until he’s tried in court. If he’s found guilty he deserves to be punished.

Chair on 21:14 - Mar 10 with 3179 viewskitkev

considering he has been found guilty and sentenced, and appealing sentence

the jury bs seems irrelivant

Chair on 21:18 - Mar 10 with 3147 viewsBrianMcCarthy

And to think that you once used to post on here as the thinking man's Millwall fan.

Chair is entitled to justice as are all the parties in whatever happened.
Let's see how it pans out, maybe.

Edit - spell-check.
[Post edited 10 Mar 21:25]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Chair on 21:24 - Mar 10 with 3108 viewsBrianMcCarthy

To the OP:

Chair is tired and off-form these last two games, and has still been a threat (particularly against Brom where their double-marking of him freed up the middle for us).

A hanging offence to drop a Muslim for fasting?
Good God.
[Post edited 10 Mar 21:26]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Chair on 21:50 - Mar 10 with 2960 viewsGus_iom

Both him and Field have had spells where their standards have dropped from their normal high levels this season, probably due to being knackered for carrying the team for a lot of the last 3 years.
When Chair comes off, we see what we are missing.
Brian, under two tier British policing, you can literally be hung now for dropping a Muslim player EVEN if he isn't hungry.

Chair on 22:23 - Mar 10 with 2854 viewsCamberleyR

Ramadan started today didn't it?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Chair on 23:50 - Mar 10 with 2697 viewsHooparoo

Brian, my “hanging” comment was meant to be tongue in cheek. Chair has a lot going on at the moment so Marti probably has a few reasons to think about resting him. Obviously has to be handled sensitively but for whatever reason, Chair just doesn’t look himself at the moment.

Peace out ✌️

Chair on 23:53 - Mar 10 with 2687 viewsSydneyRs

3 tough games in a week the more likely reason for him being a bit off. All things considered he's been pretty good since this news came out.

Thankfully Huddersfield did us a favour yesterday but it is frustrating to know we could be 4 points clear by now.
[Post edited 11 Mar 1:22]

Chair on 01:39 - Mar 11 with 2575 viewsFredManRave

"And to think that you once used to post on here as the thinking man's Millwall fan".

Nice one, Brian. You've just blown up my Oxymoron Klaxon.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Chair on 06:37 - Mar 11 with 2368 viewskitkev

So if this was a millwall player or Chelsea
You would be screaming thug ban him
You lot are so hypocritical
You make a politician look honest

Chair on 07:01 - Mar 11 with 2329 viewsHooparoo

Why are you even here commenting on a QPR fans forum? Don’t you have any friends on the Millwall board or are you just on the wind up?

Chair on 07:25 - Mar 11 with 2256 viewsSteveB

Ramadan begun today, 11th March.

Chair on 07:31 - Mar 11 with 2229 viewsNorthernr

Would it somehow have mattered less if he'd hit a posho in the head?

Chair on 07:34 - Mar 11 with 2219 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

That’s a terrible poem. Doesn’t even rhyme.

Chair on 07:56 - Mar 11 with 2176 viewsdaveB

It did and he's played for several years during Ramadan as do many other footballers, it's not a big issue really

Chair on 09:06 - Mar 11 with 1975 viewsWatford_Ranger

Teams double up on him so it’s up to the others to exploit other gaps. Chair is always available and rarely rested so he’s naturally going to have a dip sometimes. Full week off then two weeks off so he’ll be fresh for the big four gauntlet of relegation death across Easter and April.

Chair on 09:08 - Mar 11 with 1966 viewsNorthernr

One of the issues a couple of years ago was with long away games wasn't it? You can break your fast if you're going 'on a long journey' or some such nonsense. I only remember because we had Huddersfield away and the rest of the team had gone up Friday but Chair was in my carriage on the train up there on Saturday morning. So... Sunderland could be interesting.

Chair on 09:10 - Mar 11 with 1961 viewsPikey

Nothing to do with Ramadan which starts today so he wouldnt have been fasting last week.
Additionally asting is only during daylight hours once the sun sets he can eat as much as he likes.

Chair on 09:19 - Mar 11 with 1932 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

What team do you support?

DonnieR

Chair on 10:30 - Mar 11 with 1752 viewsCamberleyR

Haiku?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Chair on 10:32 - Mar 11 with 1732 viewsLblock

I heard the other fella is a Marxist

Not sure if that effects your view or not

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Chair on 12:24 - Mar 11 with 1524 viewssdm1508

And yet you seem to still like our company and come on here. Like others have said until the process is concluded then innocent until proven guilty. Not hypercritical in the slightest. To be called hypercritical by a fan of another team is nothing really. I would rather be called that than what a a section of the Millwall fans are known to be

Chair on 12:49 - Mar 11 with 1449 viewswestberksr

i think he may have been a little off on Saturday but given the mileage he's covered in the past few games that is hardly surprising.

Would imagine that his stats for distances and average pace are pretty impressive

Chair on 12:56 - Mar 11 with 1421 viewsNorthernr

This apparently off-colour Chair has three goals in his last ten games after three in his previous 43.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024