Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now Kate Middleton has cancer! 18:06 - Mar 22 with 4003 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Wow!

Add another to the list of sending positive thoughts too!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Now Kate Middleton has cancer! on 18:08 - Mar 22 with 3974 viewsloftboy

Hopefully the conspiracy theorists can give her a break now.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Now Kate Middleton has cancer! on 18:23 - Mar 22 with 3860 viewsbosh67

Wishing her better. Wow, tough on William. His dad and his wife at the same time.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Now Kate Middleton has cancer! on 18:32 - Mar 22 with 3812 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Just seen the news. Hopefully the interweb will leave her alone now.

Now Kate Middleton has cancer! on 18:52 - Mar 22 with 3710 viewsstowmarketrange

Judging by the 20 minutes given to the story on the 6pm news,I’d say that it’s still the main story around and they won’t leave it alone for a while yet.
Best wishes to her and the rest of her family.

Now Kate Middleton has cancer! on 18:54 - Mar 22 with 3695 viewsLblock

Wishing her a speedy recovery

It’s sad she had to go public when clearly didn’t want to but I suppose they are the most famous family in the world

Good luck to her

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Now Kate Middleton has cancer! on 19:33 - Mar 22 with 3498 viewsSuperhoops2808

Strongly agree

And I think a paper having obtained the prognosis from the hospital (illegally) were going to print so forced their hand

There are many unscrupulous people out there who will do anything to make a few pound at the cost of others misery.

Having recently lost my Mother in Law to cancer I feel for the whole royal family. Her and William did so much during lockdown for others, lets hope we can now pull for her. But let her and her young family have time and space

Now Kate Middleton has cancer! on 20:17 - Mar 22 with 3312 viewsdaveB

You'd hope this might put an end to the nutcases on social media making shit up for clicks when turns out someone is actually seriously ill but thats probably wishful thinking

Now Kate Middleton has cancer! on 20:24 - Mar 22 with 3276 viewsRanger_Things

Nah, this’ll send them into overdrive.

Now Kate Middleton has cancer! on 20:50 - Mar 22 with 3169 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Arguably it's worse: he's lost his grandfather, grandmother, and effectively, his brother over the last few years as well.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!

Now Kate Middleton has cancer! on 22:33 - Mar 22 with 2869 viewsstainrods_elbow

Though it sounds like he had a big hand in the last of those.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Now Kate Middleton has cancer! on 09:26 - Mar 23 with 2419 viewsnumptydumpty

Sad for her. Seems made for the role.

Probably trying to keep it quiet previously as wanted to shield the children from the impact on them.

"Gutter Press" has always been a very accurate statement.

I wish her well in her recovery.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Now Kate Middleton has cancer! on 10:07 - Mar 23 with 2353 viewsMonkey_Roots

At last! Something for the Liverpool fans to cheer about.

They’re the real victims here after all.

So fcking sad that she has to come out and tell everyone this private news due to some little snake leaking to a corporation of snakes who, in the ‘interests of the public’, were about to tell the whole world and line their pockets with the proceeds… I hate people sometimes.

Now Kate Middleton has cancer! on 11:04 - Mar 23 with 2247 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Can I go one step further?

I'd also add the people who buy these rags and increasingly, those who knowingly click. If they didn't buy them, theyd soon disappear down the gutter they came from or, change their behaviours.

Now Kate Middleton has cancer! on 11:21 - Mar 23 with 2205 viewsDrewster

Her diagnosis sounds similar to my wife 4 years ago during lockdown.
She had major abdominal surgery and we found out later it was a tumour blocking her bowel. Once removed, cancer was gone, but they put her on 3 months of chemotherapy as a precautionary measure.
Brutal process but given the option, she didn’t think twice.
Positive mindset and today she is as fit and well. Scary times for us though.

I wish Kate and family all the best and hope that they are left alone to deal with this tough recovery process ahead.
Unfortunately I don’t think that will happen, and the press and media will be looking for any angle. Paparazzi will be out in force trying to get the vital pictures. And then there’s the internet where there are no rules and anyone is fair game to the keyboard warriors.

Sending my love and best to anyone who is suffering form this disease x

Now Kate Middleton has cancer! on 12:08 - Mar 23 with 2139 viewsStanisgod

Turned on BBC news at 8 this morning and guess what. Some expert doctor dissecting every word of her statement trying to make up something about her condition that he doesn't know.
And this is leaving her alone.c@ nts.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Now Kate Middleton has cancer! on 11:16 - Mar 24 with 1563 viewsBluce_Ree

Saw Jerry Sadowitz last night, he got quite a bit of material out of it at least.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Now Kate Middleton has cancer! on 11:46 - Mar 24 with 1538 viewsdavman

1 in 2 of us will apparently get some form of cancer through our lives. Frightening, but many more variants treatable these days.

Horrible disease.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Now Kate Middleton has cancer! on 16:21 - Mar 25 with 1195 viewsSheffieldHoop

I don't think "The Nutcases On Social Media making shit up for clicks" are all the same people. For example, the ones speculating about this are definitely not the same people pumping Bitcoin, or accusing George Soros of pulling the strings on a global government. There might be some overlap, but it's quite uncommon for a Bitcoin evangelical to be into Royal Family news or visa versa.

I know it's convenient for the media class to lump it all together, but it's just more dishonesty from my point of view and just further diminishes whatever credibility the Mainstream has left.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Now Kate Middleton has cancer! on 17:36 - Mar 25 with 1046 viewsdaveB

not suggesting they are the same people but seem to be a lot of people or bots or whatever speculating and making shit up about the woman in recent weeks and that happens with plenty of different subjects

I don't think for this story it's a case of mainstream vs social media as the newspapers and tv across the world were all joining in with it.

Now Kate Middleton has cancer! on 17:55 - Mar 25 with 1019 viewsSheffieldHoop

Ahhhh so the Ofcom-regulated media CAN indulge in conspiracy stories, if and when it feels like it....And it did with this story. But won't speculate on anything that is genuinely in the public interest because of possible legal issues. That's interesting.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Now Kate Middleton has cancer! on 18:00 - Mar 25 with 1011 viewsdaveB

Meant more foreign media than UK. I don't think many of the news outlets over here said much on the story apart from that photo thing before Friday but may be wrong as didn't follow it that closely. Not sure any of it was in the public interest really
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024