Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread 19:47 - Apr 1 with 36284 viewsMonkey_Roots

I’m not going to go into detail, but at the end of this we’re either dancing by the light of the moon, smothering ourselves in quince and remarking on what a lovely pussy looks like, or we’re going to be shovelling piggy-wig’s shıt into our mouths with a runcible spoon.

1-1

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:47 - Apr 6 with 2157 viewsDamo1962

Not much longer to suffer this oaf hopefully. Of course we have to find someone as stupid as us to take him off our hands.

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:48 - Apr 6 with 2144 viewsDiscodroids

Sounds good to me Clive. Can i nominate Jim the hip's cock.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:48 - Apr 6 with 2117 viewslassel

Armstrong heads miles wide from 2 yards out

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:48 - Apr 6 with 2116 viewsjoolsyp

I’d have Frey on for Sincs last 5.

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:48 - Apr 6 with 2091 viewsDorse

You know just how to hurt me.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:50 - Apr 6 with 1965 viewsJimmyR

Defender had both his arms over his shoulders

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:50 - Apr 6 with 1939 viewsjoolsyp

Starting to create some half chances, Weds tiring?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:51 - Apr 6 with 1865 viewsClive_Anderson

No pain no gain (or in this case loss).

I'm late and drunk, any streams for the last two minutes?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:51 - Apr 6 with 1865 viewseghamranger

lol

Birmingham losing

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:51 - Apr 6 with 1845 viewsDorse

What the c unting fcuk is going on? I thought we were invincible now? Marti out etc etc.

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:51 - Apr 6 with 1824 viewsDamo1962

And some will say he is still learning 🤔

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:52 - Apr 6 with 1760 views08olesen

Has the touch of a League 2 player

Poll: Who will the other play off

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:52 - Apr 6 with 1737 viewsCamberleyR

FFS Armstrong

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:53 - Apr 6 with 1721 viewslassel

Armstrong…..

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:53 - Apr 6 with 1656 viewsClive_Anderson

Can we swap him for Haaland?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:53 - Apr 6 with 1628 viewsDiscodroids

I've drawn out a pentangle of rock salt and burnt some thornapples to raise the spirit of tommy hitchock for a last minute equaliser.

Man, if we had a fackin' Racihd Harkouk we'd be 3-1 up.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:53 - Apr 6 with 1607 viewsStreathamRanger

I'm yet to be convinced that Armstrong has what it takes to make it at this level. Appears brainless and has the touch of a brick wall.

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:54 - Apr 6 with 1575 viewsMonkey_Roots

This ref is disgusting

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:55 - Apr 6 with 1460 viewsrbee

Super Sub!

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:55 - Apr 6 with 1402 viewsted_hendrix

Huddersfield now winning

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:56 - Apr 6 with 1341 viewsDorse

If you mean Bob Haaland, Erling's less less-well regarded cousin, currently starring as the 'Before' picture in gastric band surgery adverts, then yes. Yes, we can.

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:56 - Apr 6 with 1269 viewsClive_Anderson

Mad how close the bottom of the table is

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:56 - Apr 6 with 1272 viewsDiscodroids

this f uckin keeper, i could learn hungarian in the time it takes this colostomy bag to take a goal kick.

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:56 - Apr 6 with 1250 viewsjoolsyp

Huddersfield beating Millwall. Gap currently down to 4 points to Brum in 22nd.

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 16:56 - Apr 6 with 1244 viewslassel

Performance of a team who thought the job was done and were planning their Mykonos shopping list.

Right back in the shit now so Marti needs to smack some heads right before Tuesday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024