Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who actually genuinely enjoys watching QPR ?? 20:15 - Apr 8 with 4293 viewsnumptydumpty

Often very frustrating and disappointing..

Never know how we are going to perform..

But especially with flirting with relegation, currently for me it's incredibly stressful also.

Tomorrow I am not going to Plymouth but have the option to watch on red button or QPR + but on other channels there are two very intriguing Champions League Quarter Finals, of which I have zero emotions to attach..

I know I will stupidly choose the former as entertainment and get extremely irritated by my own stupid choices.

Am I on my own with these extreme thoughts of thinking..

"Why do I do this to myself !!"

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Who actually genuinely enjoys watching QPR ?? on 12:40 - Apr 9 with 1184 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Of course.

But I draw the line at 7.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Who actually genuinely enjoys watching QPR ?? on 13:13 - Apr 9 with 1101 viewshantssi

🤣

Who actually genuinely enjoys watching QPR ?? on 13:30 - Apr 9 with 1053 viewsBoston

Probably an illuminating day out though.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Who actually genuinely enjoys watching QPR ?? on 14:51 - Apr 9 with 962 viewsnumptydumpty

That is the kind of attitude we need

When was the last time, the opposition scored in double digits against ourselves - never ever known us to concede ten - so get your drift !!!

😂😂

Who actually genuinely enjoys watching QPR ?? on 14:53 - Apr 9 with 951 viewsnumptydumpty

We didnt need to rely on players to light up the match that day so yes all well and good Boston !!!!

Who actually genuinely enjoys watching QPR ?? on 14:58 - Apr 9 with 936 viewsnumptydumpty

Sadly or not unexpectedly I have decided to watch QPR tonight 1968.

Got a feeling Real Madrid City is going to be a game full of high quality and I do follow our best England players and think Foden and Bellingham could both excel tonight and could be all number of incredible play and goals throughout.

But have plumped to watch us with Dykes having one shot that goes out for a throw in and for Begovic to drop a ball through his legs for their winner in the last minute.

As i said its so enjoyable to be a QPR fan !!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂

Who actually genuinely enjoys watching QPR ?? on 15:57 - Apr 9 with 855 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Think I enjoy it if we're 3-0 up in injury-time but let's face it, when does that ever happen?

I enjoy the anticipation but don't think I 'enjoy' the 90 minutes itself. In person it's a bit different as you're also experiencing the atmosphere and you feel like you can influence the match (even though you generally can't). Watching remotely (like I will be tonight) seems far more stressful and it seems weird to be shouting expletives in the living room, rather than in the ground itself.

Should add that the West Brom game was fantastic - kind of enjoyable I suppose...
[Post edited 9 Apr 15:59]

Who actually genuinely enjoys watching QPR ?? on 17:56 - Apr 9 with 780 viewsnumptydumpty

The West Brom game was an absolutely amazing spectacle and fantastic to be at , although watching on a screen can imagine it was more than a little irritating ie should have won that game with plenty to spare also.

Agree enjoy some games more after the event

Ie the Birmingham game was awful to watch for 89 minutes and even being at the ground and seeing Jimmys volley sail in, you always concerned it will be chalked off for whatever reasons and the fact 89 minutes been on edge even after the winning goal and win, was on edge and not exactly calm !!!!

But can watch the highlights and relax later in the evening...

Who actually genuinely enjoys watching QPR ?? on 21:38 - Apr 9 with 687 viewscharmr

Regardless of everything our team is so void of any Quality.

Who actually genuinely enjoys watching QPR ?? on 21:55 - Apr 9 with 643 viewsnumptydumpty

Disagree with that Charmr

Hayden Field Cook JCS Andersen Chair Willock all have quality within.

But our finishing at times and our weak links tend to keep us down in the mire.

Who actually genuinely enjoys watching QPR ?? on 21:55 - Apr 9 with 642 viewsManinBlack

Wasn't that Sheffield Wednesday who put 7 past us the last time it happened...naturally.

Who actually genuinely enjoys watching QPR ?? on 18:42 - Apr 10 with 522 viewsloftus77

Baggies..sadly.

Who actually genuinely enjoys watching QPR ?? on 20:03 - Apr 10 with 413 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Despite the ups and downs, there was possibly only 2 times I genuinely didn't enjoy watching QPR.

The first was the cup humiliation against Vauxhall Motors.

The second was an away game at Swindon in the rain (the one that convinced Holloway to sign Eric Sabin). At 1-1, I decided to get a burger and a cup of tea. Whilst I was being served, Swindon scored their 2nd. As I settled back into my seat, a neighbouring umbrella accidentally knocks the beef patty out of my burger. In my attempts to rescue said patty, I kick my tea over. Swindon then immediately score a third to compound my misery.

There was potentially a third game in 1986 but friends have since advised me that it was all a figment of my imagination.
[Post edited 10 Apr 20:03]

Who actually genuinely enjoys watching QPR ?? on 20:11 - Apr 10 with 403 viewsngbqpr

Ref your penultimate para on Begovic; and also your suspicions re a Madrid v City high quality goal fest... any views on this Sat's lotto numbers, numpty?

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024