Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hughes lost the match tonight 22:08 - Oct 1 with 2860 viewsQPR_ARG

Nobody else to blame.

We gifted West Ham 2 goals and 54 minutes before he sent out our best player (yes, he is. I've always said it. Haters should look elsewhere) and we improved with Diakité until he lost his head again.

The minute I saw that lineup, I knew it. And so I posted it on the match thread. Why is it so clear for me to see with an Ocean between me and Loftus Road and so hard for the manager to see it?

No excuses for what we saw today. Absolutely none.

And even less to start the 2nd half without making any changes.

Ridiculous. Hopefully, this is a wake-up call for Hughes. We should never sit Adel Taarabt again.

Hughes lost the match tonight on 09:30 - Oct 2 with 353 viewsHAYESBOY

Given myself time from last night to come on here and give my opinion because i didnt want to see all the Hughes out posts. To be fair there arent many.

Last night:

4-4-2 wrong selection against a team like West Ham.
Someone has said that a 3 of Noble, Diame & Nolan just bullied Granero and Faurlin.
Cisse in a two up front was not the right choice. So mant times Faurlin or Granero had the ball and no option in front of them. Cisse and Zamora were playing 30 yards plus apart most of the game.
Onouha had the worst game i have seen him play. Both goals came form the right back position and he ball watched at both goals.
I know we are down to the bare bones at the back but when everyone is fit M'bia should be moved into midfield in games like that and maybe permantly. He looks good on the ball and can shut people down quick, a Barton without being a mental case.
As said in other posts, why Hoilett did not start is anyones guess.
Tarbs i can maybe understand as he has supposedly had a slight hamstring strain so maybe thats why he didnt start.

Whoever did the scouting on West Ham and then the decesion made to play a 4-4-2 with a physically small midfield made the wrong call on that game.

But to counter that how many people on here have been screaming out to play 4-4-2 at home.
Big misconception that a 4-2-3-1 is not as attacking as a 4-4-2.

Cant keep losing to teams like West Ham and Reading at home.

With everyone fit?

Cesar
Bosingwa Ferdinand Nelson Fabio
Faurlin M'bia
Hoilett Granero Tarbs
Zamora

In my opinion. Certainly away from home.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Hughes lost the match tonight on 09:38 - Oct 2 with 341 viewsJonDoeman

Like that team, we need to get M'Bia in midfield.

It Is What It Is !!

Hughes lost the match tonight on 09:44 - Oct 2 with 331 viewsQPR_Nippon

Agree with pretty much every word of that - was thinking exactly the same re. the best 11. Perhaps a bit harsh on Onuoha as I felt there was a bit more blame to go around for the goals (SWP, Cesar, Hill etc.)

Hughes lost the match tonight on 09:48 - Oct 2 with 325 viewskysersosaqpr

Whatever team is put out we need leaders. Who out there was shouting, cajoling, bullying, supporting the team - no-one. And that's the problem, too many people here for the money, and no pride or passion for the club.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Hughes lost the match tonight on 09:48 - Oct 2 with 325 viewskysersosaqpr

Whatever team is put out we need leaders. Who out there was shouting, cajoling, bullying, supporting the team - no-one. And that's the problem, too many people here for the money, and no pride or passion for the club.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024