Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arry. 12:02 - Oct 11 with 9777 viewsShackletonR

What would he bring to us, really. Answers on a post card please.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Arry. on 12:03 - Oct 11 with 5978 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Inland Revenue.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Arry. on 12:06 - Oct 11 with 5963 viewsadhoc_qpr

Positive media coverage?

Arry. on 12:07 - Oct 11 with 5960 viewsStanisgod

Another 15 different players in January.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Arry. on 12:09 - Oct 11 with 5945 viewsTHEBUSH

Financial ruin !!

Arry. on 12:10 - Oct 11 with 5942 viewsDesertBoot

A media circus, an even more inflated squad and more baggage that Heathrow.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Arry. on 12:10 - Oct 11 with 5943 viewsWeaverQPR

I reckon he would definitely bring the new manager bounce, unlike with Hughes we are still waiting for that to kick in. Long term he won't be here but in the short term i reckon he could get us up the league and keep us in it.
As for all the money he spends well TF is quite happy to have a 50k pw keeper sat on the bench.
In 9 months under Hughes there has been very little improvement despite big investment.

@WeavQPR

Arry. on 12:11 - Oct 11 with 5933 viewsQPR1882

We will get this years winner in Britains got talent.....
http://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/resources/images/1028771/?type=gallery

Arry. on 12:14 - Oct 11 with 5922 viewsTacticalR

An unimaginative appointment. Wouldn't signing him be equivalent to signing some of the cast-off players from big clubs that's got us into the situation we're in?

Air hostess clique

Arry. on 12:21 - Oct 11 with 5903 viewsQPunkR

Nothing but grief

QPR - "shit but local"

Arry. on 12:24 - Oct 11 with 5891 viewsPizanti

I reckon he'd bring a feel good factor, players with smiles on their faces, entertaining attacking football and a few wins possibly even an away win!

Arry. on 12:27 - Oct 11 with 5876 viewsWeaverQPR

Exactly the feel the good factor anyone remember that,we had it when we got promoted. You can count on one hand how many times weve played well under Hughes and still have a finger spare.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

@WeavQPR

Arry. on 12:30 - Oct 11 with 5868 viewsBrianMcCarthy

An away win...sorry, you've completely lost me...

Arry. on 12:30 - Oct 11 with 5865 viewsadhoc_qpr

Arsenal, Swansea, Spurs...erm...when else have we played well under Hughes?

We won versus Liverpool and Stoke obviously but the performances weren't great...

Arry. on 12:31 - Oct 11 with 5856 viewsQPunkR

He means if a Naarwich fan counted the fingers on one hand...

QPR - "shit but local"

Arry. on 12:32 - Oct 11 with 5852 viewsMetallica_Hoop

We've got some half priced cracked ice
And miles and miles of carpet tiles
TV's, deep freeze and David Bowie LP's
Pool games, gold chains, wosnames
And at a push
Some Trevor Francis track-suites
From a mush in Shepherds Bush, Bush, Bush,
Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush

No income tax, no VAT
No money back, no guarantee
Black or white, rich or broke
We'll cut prices at a stroke

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Arry. on 12:36 - Oct 11 with 5836 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Arry. on 12:47 - Oct 11 with 5794 viewsHollowayRanger

we have spent in fees wages contracts a fortune we can not go and sack hughes and his staff and replace them with harry and his staff and give him another open chequebook

however is in charge MUST work with what he has and maybe one more big signing in january ,a new manager will bring in new hope and ideas and start chopping and changing the team all over again

i think hughes is getting there slowly but is being hampered by injuries

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Arry. on 12:48 - Oct 11 with 5786 viewslondonscottish

Interviews through the window of a Range Rover.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Arry. on 12:51 - Oct 11 with 5778 viewsR_from_afar

Flounce! Priceless!

Statistically, the "new manager effect" has been shown to be a myth but I can't remember the source. I do think there might be an initial improvement but then we will be impacted by the need to rejig things as the inevitable new additions arrive and try to establish themselves in January.

'Arry is sure to buy Defoe....and then never pick him.

I also worry about 'Arry's commitment and ambition; he has never achieved that much and his managerial career has peaked, whereas Hughes is still clearly hungry for success, ultimately with one of the very biggest clubs (although at this rate, it will have to be with Hull City ).

I really think Hughes needs more time but only until the end of November latest. By then, if we are not out of the drop zone, a change will be required. Nto sure 'Arry is the ideal man though...

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Arry. on 13:31 - Oct 11 with 5713 viewsthemodfather

well reverse the question
WHAT DOES HUGHES BRING US?

we win away we win away
er no we don't.
'arry would bring the cheeeky cockney chappy back to us, sheepskin coats and flat caps, the common touch, the face of a bulldog and a better track record as manager than most we've had.

Arry. on 13:34 - Oct 11 with 5709 viewsAntti_Heinola

he'd bring us one less fan.
If he comes, I'm off, sorry. Two-faced, lying crook who'd stab anyone in the back as quick as look at them. Horrible, horrible man.

Bare bones.

Arry. on 13:37 - Oct 11 with 5699 viewsTheBlob

Come on 'arry.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Arry. on 13:41 - Oct 11 with 5688 viewsToast_R

Lots of negativity about Arry. We all know sticking with Hughes is the viable option here but lets not let our willingness for him to come good cloud our judgment.

Arry did well at Portsmouth, signed the right players to give them top half finishes and won an FA Cup. Not his fault the club were writing cheques they couldn't cash.

You could argue that Hughes is in a similar position, difference being the team he has assembled appear to be shit.

Arry got Spurs into a Champions League knockout phase and was despereately unlucky not to have qualified a second time.

Huges has been sacked by City and walked out at Fulham and has ridden his luck at QPR which would have mirrored Arry's one stain on his management CV aka "Southampton".

Who's CV looks better?

Arry. on 17:41 - Oct 11 with 5593 viewsMonahoop

Yes. Just this. Plus lots of twitching and not looking at anyone in the eye when being spoken too. Oh, plus bags of denial when things go pear shaped. " Not my fault Guv, not my fault at all".

Bleedin' East End crook.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Arry. on 18:21 - Oct 11 with 5560 viewstonyQPR

what moreso than hughes, dont think so, having arry on board would be as close to defo staying up as you could get and with some to spare, not saying mh wont but just not feeling it right now, so thats arry for me
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024