Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Granero Song idea - Side on: How do you get a player song going? 13:11 - Oct 24 with 1721 viewsxistens_pet

I'm risking either being completely ignored, ushered out quietly, or being ripped to pieces but here goes:

I think a Granero song might be in order and given the guy is called 'The Pirate', I think it'd be a crying shame not to marry that to some sort of pirate themed song.
I opt for 'Whiskey In The Jar' by Thin Lizzy which is a pirate shanty and is in keeping with QPR's strong Irish connections; Thin Lizzy being Irish for anyone who doesn't know.

Disclaimer: I am an adult with a sense of humour. This is not the result of my life's work.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
As he was running over the W12 mountains
He saw the rival Captain and possession he was counting
He first revealed his magic, and then produced his quick draw
He said, “Stand and deliver” or the Pirate he will take ya

Esta-G-R-A-N-E-R-O (dum dum du-dum)
Este-ban Gran-er-o
Este-ban Gran-er-o
He’s our Pirate on the park-o

*Sing main riff with "dums"*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having never started a song I'd be interested in hearing from anyone that has either started or been around when a long-standing song has been started.

If only to deflect from the impending ridicule I'm likely to receive.

Granero Song idea - Side on: How do you get a player song going? on 13:42 - Oct 24 with 1679 viewsBakes

Dear fellow, we are queens park rangers, we simply don't do original songs, what you need to do is find a song you like from the Man U, Spurs and Chelsea back catalogues and change one word in said song to "rangers". That's the way songs are born in Loftus Rd, or just leave it to the Q block mongoloids.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Granero Song idea - Side on: How do you get a player song going? on 13:48 - Oct 24 with 1658 viewsDesertBoot

"Granero's too good for you/us"

Wish I could be like David Watts

Granero Song idea - Side on: How do you get a player song going? on 13:50 - Oct 24 with 1654 viewsxistens_pet

I had noticed.

Perhaps it takes some sort of official club bard?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024