Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
gary neville 19:16 - Nov 19 with 6352 viewswittle

slaughtering us on sky at the minute,says players not trying and not running no urgency pretty damning stuff.having a right pop at faurlin

gary neville on 19:19 - Nov 19 with 5313 viewsTHEBUSH

He's not wrong , is he.

gary neville on 19:21 - Nov 19 with 5279 viewswittle

no he he isnt,but he said hughes should stay,bit of an old pals act going on there.

gary neville on 19:21 - Nov 19 with 5263 viewsHayesender

He still thinks we'll survive

Poll: Shamima Beghum

gary neville on 19:23 - Nov 19 with 5241 viewsQPR1882

Seems like we have a players revolt on our hands. TF has no choice but to get rid of MH.

gary neville on 19:29 - Nov 19 with 5167 viewsTHEBUSH

I think Hughes would like to be a million miles away from LR, but he's waiting for his pay-off.
He's definitely lost interest in us, so TF may as well sack him now.

gary neville on 19:35 - Nov 19 with 5105 viewsscouseR

Your point

gary neville on 19:36 - Nov 19 with 5083 viewswittle

co/k

gary neville on 19:38 - Nov 19 with 5072 viewsHollowayRanger

Faurlin is a shadow of the man/player i thought he was the way he was brushed aside by punchen for 2nd goal was a disgrace and his performance shocking i remember mahon being slaughterd by our fans a few years ago in a match but at least he didnt hide and was trying,faurlin just wasnt there

cant see him getting another game under hughes after that

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

gary neville on 19:42 - Nov 19 with 5029 viewsscouseR

Lol😘

gary neville on 19:44 - Nov 19 with 5011 viewsHayesender

That game where Gavin Mahon was subjected to that abuse was disgusting and embarrassing.

This lot deserve every bit of abuse they've had and then some

Poll: Shamima Beghum

gary neville on 19:44 - Nov 19 with 5001 viewsSomersetHoops

I don't blame the players completely - we have a management team who are tactically clueless, who buy players in almost every case nobody else wants, on wages nobody else would pay and have no idea how to assess ability and character. Its obvious some are at QPR for a comfortable ride on their last pay-day at the expense of Tony Fernandes and his partners. Hughes has been the instigator of this and I really can't see why Tony has supported him for so long when this has been clear for some time

When players are sent out in a formation they know isn't working and are played out of position it undermines their belief, confidence and committment to the cause. That is what is happening and every miniute this magement team stay in position is undermining our club. How can they still be there now after the performance at the weekend?

Now it seems both Fulham old donkeys are out for the season which is no surprise to anyone but Hughes. Is there a manager out there prepared to make something of this shambles, without being able to spend heavily to correct Hughes' mistakes?

Who's Next?

gary neville on 19:49 - Nov 19 with 4959 viewsAmancalledhorse

It’s great to hear someone taking sense amongst all this haze! I still think Hughes is a good manager, however that doesn't deny the fact that something is wrong! After seeing so much effort in other games this season, Saturday was appalling and for me, it looked like the players couldn’t give a shite, except for those who we all know! Players are so protected by their massive contracts, and it’s such a shame that a decent manager can't get anything out of a bunch of overpaid shites!

£9mill for Granero! Sorry, but there were probably league two players on Saturday who performed better then what he earns! And our precious Faurlin....don't get me wrong; I think he's a great player but he should have been playing non league on Saturday! And Cisse... why were our wide players and full backs putting balls into the box from wide positions while others ambled up to the 18 yard box, never mind the 6 yard box!

No pressure, no urgency, no commitment, and no determination! No nothing but a massive pay pack! Ridiculous!

I realise that MH is the one who will pay the price, but that still leaves us with a bunch of over protected, over paid, fickle numpties! Out of those 14 players who took to the field on Saturday, how many were playing for us and the hoops?

Shocking stuff and shame on them!
If we get Arry in, what happens then with a bunch of over protected, over paid, fickle numpties when they decide; sod this?

It will cost the club a fortune to go through the process of getting RD of MH, appoint Arry, getting his players in and we go through the whole thing over again!

The next manager in will be the next manager sacked and so the story goes on! Instability, insecurity, anxiety, uncertainty and no progress! It takes a brave club to believe in what can be done and each and every stakeholder and exec believed in Hughes, and what they sold to him, he believed! The future was looking bright, but then some over paid, non-committed, fickle numpties decide... sod this!

Sort them out Hughes and get up there to Manchester and put in a performance that makes them realise what it should mean to them to wear the hoops for us fans!

I didn’t boo on Saturday, but actually some of those players really deserved it!

Short rant over!

gary neville on 19:52 - Nov 19 with 4929 viewsted_hendrix

Is Neville having a right pop at Hughes too? I hope so then he'll earn a bit more respect IMO.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

gary neville on 19:54 - Nov 19 with 4908 viewswittle

hughes decided to buy some of these players purely because we could afford them,i dont believe there was much scouting involved at all.he heard the likes of park,cesarand granero were available and thought why not.

gary neville on 19:54 - Nov 19 with 4901 viewsTGRRRSSS

No he's backing Hughes to sort it out. Doubt he'd say this if he was talking about someone who isn't a former teammate.

gary neville on 19:58 - Nov 19 with 4871 viewsted_hendrix

Well he's a pundit nothing else, the fact that he's a former teammate shouldn't come into It.

Either he say's It all or he should shut the fck up, I actually don't mind Neville but if your gonna preach warts then you preach warts and all.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

gary neville on 20:02 - Nov 19 with 4836 viewsTGRRRSSS

This is it, he's been prepared to call things in the past and went up a lot in my estimation, he even said "he's only had 10 months"
I'd agree if we were 17th with a couple of wins under our belts and players trying hard but that isn't the case.
What dissapoints me here is Neville is clearly intelligent enough to know this as a former player who's played with, for and against the best.
He's called it before, this is the first time he's come up shout pubditry wise, and not surprisingly it's come up when it came to him calling out a mate.

gary neville on 20:11 - Nov 19 with 4778 viewsSomersetHoops

Faurlin is an excellent player who is being destroyed by this management team.
Hoillet and Granero who are also good players are being dragged down below what they were when they came to us. The temperament of these high impact players can be fragile and what is happening under this manager appears to be damaging it badly. The continuing poor tactics, performances and results must have an impact on all our players and I suspect there is unrest amongst the players. The only player who seems able to rise above it is Nelson and he should be admired for that, but as a long term playing option, his age is against him.

I just hope we can get someone in now who can get the best out of what we've got and is prepared to bring in some of Hughes rejects who seem to me better than what has replaced them. For example Luke Young and DJ, both of whom we are paying, but can't play for us until January when our new manager puts them back in the squad.

Others in our squad who were at QPR before Hughes only get a game when Hughes has no other option, irrespective of their form or ability. I really hope the rumours he is gone are true before he does more damage.

Who's Next?

gary neville on 20:12 - Nov 19 with 4767 viewsMonahoop

Blimey! When was the last time anyone on here came on claiming Hughes is a good manager. I admire your bravery for that statement horse, but surely you must see he isn't that good really. Poor at Man City, poorer at Fulham and do I need to spell it out to you how his standing is at this club. Be honest, his credibility as a manager is on an unrecoverable nose dive. Arrogance, an over inflated ego and a relationship with a very dodgy agent does not maketh a good manager I'm afraid. Just a shame TF didn't do do his homework properly before deciding to take this fool on board.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

gary neville on 20:12 - Nov 19 with 4763 viewsHollowayRanger

honestly think it shpuld be a case of damage limitation

have always felt we should have bought good quality championship players instead of old premiership players ,norwich swansea reading have all done that and even if they go down they are well suited to bounch straight back up

we are not how many of our players could cope in the championship tackles flying in, hoof ball , 3 games a week ,night games up north in winter

we need to get in some grafters and get rid of some of the crocks and lazy boys

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

gary neville on 20:13 - Nov 19 with 4748 viewsRangersw12

Neville is completely right in what he says the players are not working hard enough and majority need a rocket up there arses including the darling of the fans Mr Faurlin

But to me it shows they are not playing for the manager and unfortunately that means his position is untenable but the players are 90% to blame for our predicament just a shame we cant sack them like we do managers

gary neville on 20:16 - Nov 19 with 4727 viewswittle

the majority of them are hughes signings so the buck has to stop with him.

gary neville on 20:17 - Nov 19 with 4712 viewsTGRRRSSS

He's deliberately missing thhe failings of management though who assembled squad (unbalanced) the man managment skills are clearly lackingt it's so very obvious can cos it's Hughes Neville will not state it where he surely would if it wasn't en ex teamate

gary neville on 20:18 - Nov 19 with 4699 viewsRangersw12

Yes it does but it doesn't mean they are not to blame for this mess as well

gary neville on 20:19 - Nov 19 with 4686 viewswittle

of course cant be seen to stab his mate in the back
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024