Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
12 of the finest (unintentional) double-entendres ever aired on British TV and radio 20:43 - Jan 1 with 13621 viewsspiritofshittu

Enjoy...happy new year

1. Pat Glenn, weightlifting commentator - "And this is Gregoriava from
Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing!"

2. New Zealand Rugby Commentator - "Andrew Mehrtens loves it when Daryl
Gibson comes inside of him."

3. Ted Walsh - Horse Racing Commentator - "This is really a lovely
horse. I once rode her mother."

4. Harry Carpenter at the Oxford-Cambridge boat race 1977 - "Ah, isn't
that nice. The wife of the Cambridge President is kissing the Cox of the
Oxford crew."

5. US PGA Commentator - "One of the reasons Arnie (Arnold Palmer) is
playing so well is that, before each tee shot, his wife takes out his
balls and kisses them .....

Oh my god!! What have I just said??"

6. Carenza Lewis about finding food in the Middle Ages on 'Time Team
Live' said: "You'd eat beaver if you could get it."

7. A female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have
snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked, "So Bob, where's
that eight inches you promised me last night?" Not only did HE have to
leave the set, but half the crew did too, because they were laughing so
hard!

8. Steve Ryder covering the US Masters: "Ballesteros felt much better
today after a 69 yesterday."

9. Clair Frisby talking about a jumbo hot dog on Look North said:
"There's nothing like a big hot sausage inside you on a cold night like
this."

10 Mike Hallett discussing missed snooker shots on Sky Sports: "Stephen
Hendry jumps on Steve Davis's misses every chance he gets."

11. Michael Buerk on watching Phillipa Forrester cuddle up to a male
astronomer for warmth during BBC1's UK eclipse coverage remarked: "They
seem cold out there, they're rubbing each other and he's only come in
his shorts."

12. Ken Brown commentating on golfer Nick Faldo and his caddie Fanny
Sunneson lining-up shots at the Scottish Open: "Some weeks Nick likes to
use Fanny, other weeks he prefers to do it by himself."

12 of the finest (unintentional) double-entendres ever aired on British TV and radio on 20:54 - Jan 1 with 13574 viewsQPRDave

Brian Johnston, Cricket

"There's Neil Harvey standing at leg-slip with his legs wide apart, waiting for a tickle,"[

12 of the finest (unintentional) double-entendres ever aired on British TV and radio on 20:55 - Jan 1 with 13558 viewssmegma

Chris Tarrant talking about the first 'Who wants to be a Millionaire' winner Judith Keppel on This Morning: "She was practising fastest finger first by herself in bed last night."

12 of the finest (unintentional) double-entendres ever aired on British TV and radio on 20:58 - Jan 1 with 13538 viewsspiritofshittu

Also responsible for the immortal, "the bowlers holding, the batsmen's Willie"

Brian Johnson legend

12 of the finest (unintentional) double-entendres ever aired on British TV and radio on 21:04 - Jan 1 with 13524 viewsscot1963

thought it was the other way round the batsman's holding the bowler's willie

Tim Lovejoy to Simon Rimmer while making beef jerky
'can you jerk any meat' (but think it was deliberate rather than unintentional)

QVC female presenter talking about necklace
'I don't know about you but I like a bit of length'
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

12 of the finest (unintentional) double-entendres ever aired on British TV and radio on 21:10 - Jan 1 with 13501 viewssmegma

Not an unintentional question /double entendre but still great was when Mrs Merton interviewed Chris Eubank. Discussing his defeat to Steve Collins she asked him 'were you surprised when he came from behind and licked you in the ring ?'. Eubank being the thick plank didn't get the joke and apparently when he found out after the show that he'd been set up by a comedian and wasn't actually interviewed by a doddery old lady, demanded to go on the show again !!! He was turned down.

12 of the finest (unintentional) double-entendres ever aired on British TV and radio on 07:27 - Jan 2 with 13349 viewsPommyhoop

Loved Mrs Merton.The classic one to Debby Mcgee.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

12 of the finest (unintentional) double-entendres ever aired on British TV and radio on 12:10 - Jan 2 with 13125 viewsderbyhoop

Matt Dawson on 5Live had to cut short an interview with Sir Chris Hoy so that he could hand over to another presenter on the Olympic Park who
"was taking the Queen up the Orbit".

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

12 of the finest (unintentional) double-entendres ever aired on British TV and radio on 12:28 - Jan 2 with 13101 viewsShotKneesHoop

Or the England Rugby player (wish I could remember who it was) who was asked on BBC Breakfast programme what he thought of the Millenium Stadium after it had just been opened, when England had beaten Wales there.

He said it reminded him of the women he'd knocked around with in Cardiff: "Bit shabby on the outside, but bloody amazing once you've got inside". BBC cut straight to the weather after that.

Or Annabel Croft saying to Jonathan Overend at the Tennis Olympics this year with Danny Baker offering her some snacks from his hamper, "I didn't expect to be here at Wimbledon seeing Murray win Gold and being asked to celebrate by putting a sausage in my mouth." Corpsing followed for several minutes - anyone else remember these two little beauts?

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

12 of the finest (unintentional) double-entendres ever aired on British TV and radio on 12:28 - Jan 2 with 13101 viewsJuzzie

#7 above... classic!

I'm sure I saw on QVC a female presenter saying how "a woman loves a pearl necklace!"

12 of the finest (unintentional) double-entendres ever aired on British TV and radio on 13:10 - Jan 2 with 13036 viewsscot1963

I think I was watching when the presenter said that 8 inch comment - it must have been on breakfast news over here as I think I nearly spat my breakfast out. And yes you probably have heard them say about the pearl necklace on QVC - they just say the first thing that comes into their heads with no thought - probably didn't even know what the connotations of a pearl necklace are - a female friend of mine didn't know what a spit roast was either. What you doing watching QVC anyway at least I've got the excuse of being a girlie what's yours?

12 of the finest (unintentional) double-entendres ever aired on British TV and radio on 14:24 - Jan 2 with 12978 viewsJuzzie

Channel hopping and caught it at the right moment!

12 of the finest (unintentional) double-entendres ever aired on British TV and radio on 16:20 - Jan 2 with 12927 viewseastside_r

My favourite one of these (variously attributed) was a comment made about former NZ cricketer Bob Cunis.

‘This is Cunis at the Vauxhall End. Cunis, a funny sort of name: neither one thing nor the other.’

I suspect NOT unintentional though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024