Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was Ryan Nelsen saying goodbye after the whistle? 19:34 - Jan 12 with 3029 viewsWokingham_r

At the end, he spent a long time applauding the fans, especially those in Ellerslie Road stand
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Was Ryan Nelsen saying goodbye after the whistle? on 19:51 - Jan 12 with 2961 viewskingo

It looked like it to me

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Was Ryan Nelsen saying goodbye after the whistle? on 20:56 - Jan 12 with 2801 viewsbosh67

Maybe but he does do that after every game. How many teams is he managing?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Was Ryan Nelsen saying goodbye after the whistle? on 21:05 - Jan 12 with 2753 viewsgobbles

Redknapp said he hopes to hold onto Nelsen until the end of February

Was Ryan Nelsen saying goodbye after the whistle? on 22:02 - Jan 12 with 2596 viewsHollowayRanger

just typical nelsen showing fans respect and getting it back

was again outstanding lost count of times he tidied up dangerous moments thw guy is an awsome example of a true pro

switched off once in 2nd half got caught out as defoe sneaked away ,hill had to cut accross and win a vital header and nelsen arriving a mini second late bashed into him and as danger was cleared held up hand to hill in effect saying my fault thanks for dealing with that!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Was Ryan Nelsen saying goodbye after the whistle? on 22:47 - Jan 12 with 2493 viewsNathanNI

Was he booed ?

Working up north this weekend.

Was Ryan Nelsen saying goodbye after the whistle? on 22:51 - Jan 12 with 2475 viewsted_hendrix

Absolutely not, when his name was mentioned as the teams were announced he got a notable round of applause.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Was Ryan Nelsen saying goodbye after the whistle? on 22:58 - Jan 12 with 2451 viewsNathanNI

Good, thought as much.

Some on here are very quick to judge.

Was Ryan Nelsen saying goodbye after the whistle? on 23:20 - Jan 12 with 2387 viewsSpiritofGregory

Of all the players... bloody hell...

Was Ryan Nelsen saying goodbye after the whistle? on 00:25 - Jan 13 with 2272 viewsHollowayRanger

not angry he's leaving but totally gutted and really want him to stay and honour his contract and see us home

but his body is knackered this is his final season come may he's unemployed with a family im sure as well

he's been offered a managers job and im sure he's been offered good security there so can understand him taking up the offer

one things for sure it certainly didnt effect his game today still gave 100% unlike so many of our younger players who throw their toys out of the pram whe they dont get what they want

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Was Ryan Nelsen saying goodbye after the whistle? on 02:42 - Jan 13 with 2196 viewsCanadaRanger

Hopefully after a couple of years in the Centre of the Universe (Toronto) he'll get a promotion and come to Vancouver!

:)

Was Ryan Nelsen saying goodbye after the whistle? on 08:08 - Jan 13 with 2104 viewsrosseeles

We can't afford to lose him until we have a replacement, he was excellent again as per usual yesterday, Ferdinand is half the player at best nelsen is and I'm sorry I wouldn't trust mbia in that role, he likes to wander too much.

Was Ryan Nelsen saying goodbye after the whistle? on 10:02 - Jan 13 with 1975 viewshighlandbill

Entirely agree. I think he also adds a steady bit of maturity to the team,something badly needed with Mbia not far away. I always notice before kick of he has a little work out with the mascotts as he clearly wants the kids to have a memorable day. A nice bloke and an example to any lazy bastard who is just in it for the money.

At my age I should not be doing this!

Was Ryan Nelsen saying goodbye after the whistle? on 11:10 - Jan 13 with 1908 viewsenfieldargh

agree totally with everything you said.

Bosingwa is the total opposite of this guy

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024