Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Armand Traore 09:33 - Apr 5 with 7832 viewsPhilmyRs

Does he get an easy ride? There are times I think his touch and Football intelligence are extremely limited during games. His decision making and positioning always strike me as a little suspect too. Yet because he’s quick, can put a decent cross into the box and is not a loan, these failings are often overlooked. Fabio on the other hand — other than on a couple of occasions — has really impressed me when he’s played. Good skills for a full back, not afraid to fly into a tackle, and for a loan player, much like Andros Townsend, is putting in a really decent shift when picked.

I guess the logic is with Zamora upfront the improved delivery from wide could create more chances, and on Monday night this did open up one or two opportunities, but I just think Fabio’s composure, use of the ball, and willingness to fight, will serve us better in the run in? Fabio or Armand?

Armand Traore on 09:44 - Apr 5 with 5995 viewsJonDoeman

Pet hate of mine is Our Man Traore. Sell.

It Is What It Is !!

Armand Traore on 09:49 - Apr 5 with 5990 viewsfakekerby

Another player we have who you just don't want in a dog fight, he's gutless.

Armand Traore on 10:17 - Apr 5 with 5964 viewstoboboly

Can't defend, can't cross, can't head, no positional sense, made of percelain. One decent thing a season (Citeh away) isn't good enough.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Armand Traore on 10:25 - Apr 5 with 5958 viewsozexile

Who would buy him?

Armand Traore on 10:48 - Apr 5 with 5931 viewsGeorge2Santos

This may be unpopular but I like him. He is more competent than Bosingwa, Fabio isn't ours and Hill lacks the pace to play at left back. Traore gives us options going forward (remember the cross for Mackie) and if you really watch him I think he does a job defending. Another bonus is he is not a complete tard when it comes to life off the pitch.

He does get injured a lot mind.

Armand Traore on 10:49 - Apr 5 with 5929 viewsozexile

Not unpopular it's an opinion and a valid one. I just don't see what he offers.

Armand Traore on 10:50 - Apr 5 with 5921 viewswombat

Best crosser of a ball at the club , would make a very good winger with his pace and ability to get the ball into the box from the byeline

drawbacks are hes made of glass ala mathew rose

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Armand Traore on 10:56 - Apr 5 with 5908 viewsToast_R

When you get bombed out of Arsen Wenger's defence you know you've got failings.

Although to be fair he will be one player who will shine in the championship. I think a season in that league might be the making of him.

Armand Traore on 11:02 - Apr 5 with 5900 viewsexiled_dictator

I would say that the scattergun buying policy of the past 2 seasons has to end.
We need to build a team, as opposed to just buying players.
Clearly, Hughes was incapable of doing this, and we simply bought players who could play in a certain position, or players who had a recognisable name.
The Traore question applies to many of the current squad, and I would hope that we can remove many if not all of these players post season. Regardless of what division we are going to start next season, there needs to be a clear strategy regarding the buying & development of players. I believe someone like Harry is capable of building a team, as opposed to just having a squad of players. If Tony can retain his services for next season, then maybe we can be in a situation where we have players that match our type of play, and can integrate in a team of other players to offer QPR a better option for next season.
This is the difference between a Head Coach & a Team Manager.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Armand Traore on 11:12 - Apr 5 with 5889 viewsballbag

Keep him. He'll do well in the Championship if he stays fit.

Armand Traore on 11:28 - Apr 5 with 5869 viewsJonDoeman

He will never stay fit, that is the point. Having a defender in & out all the time is no good . Sell, let him have his pulls & strains elsewhere . I've got high hopes for Suk Young.

It Is What It Is !!

Armand Traore on 11:39 - Apr 5 with 5851 viewsJamie

He's exactly what he looks like - a winger turned into a full back.

Average enough at PL level but made of glass.

Armand Traore on 11:43 - Apr 5 with 5845 viewsngbqpr

I like him

I'd start him left, Fabio right & bomb out Bosingwa

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Armand Traore on 13:16 - Apr 5 with 5776 viewsTacticalR

Occasionally makes some very bad passes out of defense when he 'does a Samba' and refuses to boot the ball out. He *always* tries to play or pass out of defense...you could call it 'possession football: the dark side'.

He has a powerful cross. He put in some good crosses during the Fulham game, but those crosses of his are only useful if we can get men in the box, and it looks like heading the ball isn't Rémy's thing.

He has a good understanding with Taarabt, but Hoilett never, ever passes to him when he's done an overlapping run. He can also get knackered if he makes a lot of overlapping runs.

Fabio is more adventurous. Traoré always seems to play within himself. Earlier in the season he had that stress fracture, so his leg could go at any time, and that would have affected the mentality of any player.

Air hostess clique

Armand Traore on 13:22 - Apr 5 with 5772 viewstoboboly

Eh? He can't cross at all. he was fcuking dire going forward against Foolham.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Armand Traore on 13:31 - Apr 5 with 5757 viewsheadhoops

Had high hopes for Armand - bags of pace and much better going forward than defending. Spends too much time ball watching (Adam, stoke away) and if his biggest asset is getting to the byline and crossing he has got to do better than hitting the first man (reading etc).

Funny enough he could rip up the Championship.....

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Armand Traore on 13:36 - Apr 5 with 5744 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I would like to see Suk-Young to make a few appearances in the championship, could be a good talent.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Armand Traore on 14:51 - Apr 5 with 5696 viewsTHEBUSH

Think he's OK, for me he's a better attacking full back than Fabio.
Fabio better all round player, but at left back Traore for me.

Armand Traore on 14:56 - Apr 5 with 5692 viewsbosh67

Armand Traore - Does he get an easy ride? He drives one of these...

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Armand Traore on 15:05 - Apr 5 with 5683 viewssimmo

Neil loves him....

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Armand Traore on 17:29 - Apr 5 with 5628 viewsAntti_Heinola

Quite like him. Can't understand the comment about his touch - technically he's one of the best in the team. Also think he's missed less games than people think and works hard. Don't have much of a problem with him, but yes, I prefer Fabio.

but what a funny OP. Does he get an easy ride? Well, yes I suppose he does considering this board seems to spend a good deal of time slagging off every single player we have at the club. Yes, what we need is more slagging off of players. that would be exciting.

Bare bones.

Armand Traore on 17:41 - Apr 5 with 5616 viewsNorthernr

Technically decent, good pace, excellent crosser of a ball.

Absolute bottle job. Pathetic with it at times. Weak as a kitten. Makes Scott Sinclair look like one of the Kray twins.

Armand Traore on 17:58 - Apr 5 with 5596 viewsSomersetHoops

I don't know in what world he is a full back. Just because Arsenal played him there does not make it so. He isn't tough enough for that position.
In my opinion he has good skill, speed and crossing ability, so is a winger, but is too fragile to maintain a consistent place in the team and if Taraabt plays on the left overloads that side. He could be a left sided Andy Sinton type player if he toughened up a bit. Can't our coaches get him pumping iron or something to give him some balls? If he can't be toughened up he'll be no use to us or anybody else.

Who's Next?

Armand Traore on 18:03 - Apr 5 with 5587 viewsTacticalR

Aha, ze mental strength!

So did you think the "stress response" story was all in the leg or all in the mind?
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_news.php?storyid=1839

Air hostess clique

Armand Traore on 18:17 - Apr 5 with 5575 viewsNorthernr

I think a lot of it is in the mind, he just needs to strap a pair on.

But then I've been called up on here before - justifiably - about being very harsh on injury prone players. Which I am. I've seen members of my family go to work every day with some horrendous injuries and illnesses, and I've seen Gareth Ainsworth try and run off the spiral fracture of a leg, and I see Rugby League players playing on and barely even flinching with injuries that footballers would cry off with six weeks. Andy Lynch played 20 rounds of Super League for Hull FC last season with a broken wrist. Just imagine playing rugby league for six months with a broken wrist!

So forgive me for not being overly sympathetic with the likes of Traore and Fitz Hall over their persistent problems with life threatening calf strains. Man the fck up. Tarts.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024