Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY 14:49 - May 23 with 14925 viewscarrotcrunch_R

For extreme Crimes like those 2 insane nutters that brutally murdered an innocent British soldiers and that scum Ian Huntley be free too add to this list who you think deserves to be terminated or do you disagree and think they deserve to live and be pampered by the state . Over to you lfw posters you are now the jury.

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 13:46 - May 24 with 1506 viewsNW5Hoop

Well, they get fortysomething quid and no right to housing when they get released, don't they? Which is one reason why so many people released from prison reoffend so quickly …

On the other point, I didn't suggest imprisoning killers would somehow help the victims' families. Whereas the suggestion was made that killing them would. So you're knocking over a straw man there.

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 14:07 - May 24 with 1493 viewscarrotcrunch_R

I wasn't speaking on anyone's behalf they are all my own words and thoughts tyvm and replying to your other post I never said killing them would help them get over there grief . I said they are better dead than alive meaning if they are dead they will be forgotten about in years to come instead of resurfacing into the news everytime they speak or some newspaper wants a story to sell papers like ian Brady Myra hindley (deceased now thank god)like Ian Huntley like rosé west like the Yorkshire ripper get rid of them victim families don't need to keep on hearing about the shocking crimes they have committed.

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 21:03 - May 24 with 1466 viewsDylanP

And here is the thing, Britain is a great country, in part, BECAUSE of the legal system. Yes, it s true there are always weak spined ninnies who will tell you that the country is going to the dogs, but in fact the opposite is true.

While Britain is not perfect, it is good enough that this sort of violent crime is incredibly shocking. Because there are lots and lots of countries where this sort of violence isn't shocking at all. There are dozens of countries in the world where extreme violence is the norm, not the exception and where a crime such as this one barely registers.

So, you live in one of the most peaceful countries on the planet, and you think that the way to make it even more peaceful is to inject a little state sponsored violence? Hmm, forgive me for thinking that you probably haven't thought it through.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 21:05 - May 24 with 1464 viewsBedford_R

Too farking right....

RMH_R Reborn

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 21:25 - May 24 with 1453 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Eh it still does not make this crime or any brutal cold blooded murder acceptable still all you nice moral people with your nice moral opinions havnt given a decent reason why we should let these people that have committed these acts of atrocities live . I will tell you why you havnt it is because you can't whilst I and others have given a number of reason of why they should be put down why can't you see that they don't deserve a life for what they did.

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 00:10 - May 25 with 1425 viewsAntti_Heinola

Here's the reason: because it's wrong.

Bare bones.

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 00:12 - May 25 with 1421 viewswombat

Dylan I've thought it through as has carrot cruncher and I'm still all for it
47 years old
Used to be labour voter and yes this country is fecked and has been for quite a few

It's to easy in this country now to easy to enter to ease to ponce of to easy to get expensive NHS treatment then feck off and not pay

Commit a crime and the likely hood is your end up doing half if not less of the time your supposed to . Murder some kids 30 years in jail , murder a solder prob the same, they will live a better life inside than they ever had outside , better living conditions yes no freedom thank feck and I'm fecking paying for them !

Something has to change to prevent these type of murders happening again and again.

This post was sponsered by Stella Artois .

Poll: which is your favouite foot

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 09:04 - May 25 with 1395 viewsTheBlob

Don't patronise me Pressman.Never forget that your cosy little Great Britain has been forged by quite a lot of state sponsored violence down the years.And don't come running when it all comes on top.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 13:29 - May 25 with 1359 viewsbaz_qpr

Out of interest what is your experience of Prison to say that it is much better inside than outside?

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 13:48 - May 25 with 1356 viewsNW5Hoop

And you haven't given a reason why they should be executed. Other than that they deserve it, which isn't actually a reason, more an assertion.

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 14:51 - May 25 with 1343 viewsDylanP

I have given lots of reasons any one of which would be sufficient:
1. It lets the murderer off easy.
2. It costs the state more;
3. It doesn't act as a deterrent
4. The state will inevitably end up killing an innocent person;
5. When the state encourages violence, you end up with a more violent society;
6. It is wrong.

It always confuses me when people use "moral" as if its an insult. So, I guess your point is that I am a "moral person" (and apparently you think that is a bad thing) and you are an immoral person (and apparently you think that is a good thing). Personally, I don't see how being a "moral person" can be a bad thing. And I don't see how being an immoral person can be a good thing. Yes, I will admit it, I live my life trying to be a moral person. I try and think through the things I do and act in moral ways. I try and encourage my children to act in moral ways. And, yes, when it comes to govmt policy/law etc I think that the country should act in a moral way too. Sorry if that offends you, but I don't see how that is bad. Please explain.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 18:40 - May 25 with 1314 viewscarrotcrunch_R

It is wrong to murder
It is wrong that his son now doesn't have a dad
It is wrong that his parents now don't have a son
It is wrong that he was brutally hacked too death with sharp weapons
I could carry on and on but I am going out now for a drink I just hope I don't get blown up by suicide bomber as there is no justice that will be served to them if they get caught. If they have any morals they will let me finish my pint first otherwise i will be really p*ssed off if they didn't.

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 18:44 - May 25 with 1309 viewscarrotcrunch_R

I just seen your joke thread so not going too comment further on the subject of what is moral and immoral.

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 19:55 - May 25 with 1289 viewsQPRDave

Can't believe any english person would ask for the death penalty
you know what we're like

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY on 21:14 - May 25 with 1273 viewsandygg

Good post mate, I agree 100%.

I cant stand it when people say, "If you execute a murderer, then you are no better yourself".
Well that's just a load of bollocks.
Evil cnts like Sutcliffe, Brady, Islamic nutters etc, have given up their right to live.
1 bullet in the head, end of. FFS.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024