Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice tweets from Peter Ramage. 21:13 - Oct 5 with 6393 viewsrichranger

Top Bloke!

Peter Ramage ✔ @peterramage83
Got to say tho I was really touched with reception I got from every1 at #QPR. That meant the world to me, it's a club I fell in love with!

Peter Ramage ✔ @peterramage83
I wish them nothing but success, I'm sure with that squad and management team they'll be back to where the whole club deserves! #URsss

Nice tweets from Peter Ramage. on 21:19 - Oct 5 with 5363 viewsDylanP

It was a class touch the reception he got. You never know with our fans but I was really pleased with the mark of respect that the fans showed him.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Nice tweets from Peter Ramage. on 21:26 - Oct 5 with 5320 viewsLblock

Spoke with Rambo the season we got promoted at the POTY do and got to say the fella is a top man

100% charecter

Wish him all the bestp

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Nice tweets from Peter Ramage. on 21:28 - Oct 5 with 5310 viewsconnell10

always like ramage, great bloke and a really good pro!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Nice tweets from Peter Ramage. on 21:29 - Oct 5 with 5299 viewsjo_qpr63

I sat next to him at the barbers once. Lovely guy, loved QPR.

Nice tweets from Peter Ramage. on 21:30 - Oct 5 with 5283 viewsstowmarketrange

I think that he timed it perfectly by going off just after we scored.I'd like to think that he'd get a good reception anyway,but everyone was suddenly in a buoyant mood.
But he was a good player for us and he always tried his best.Good luck to him.

Nice tweets from Peter Ramage. on 21:33 - Oct 5 with 5263 viewsCheshireR

He always gave 100%.
His reception today was well deserved and nice to see.
In recent years not too many players have received similar.

Nice tweets from Peter Ramage. on 21:50 - Oct 5 with 5160 viewskingsburyR

Top man.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Nice tweets from Peter Ramage. on 22:30 - Oct 5 with 4989 viewseastside_r

I remember when he gave away that penalty in the League Cup game at Trafford, he was distraught. Good old-fashioned pro. Top man.

Nice tweets from Peter Ramage. on 22:35 - Oct 5 with 4958 viewsBrightonhoop

Listened to the Reception he got going off and was very proud of LR. Ramage was a great servant to the Club. For the first time ever I find myself agreeing with Dylan, going for a lie down.

Nice tweets from Peter Ramage. on 23:30 - Oct 5 with 4808 viewsKernowRanger

Was listening to today on the radio and hearing the reception he got made me so proud to be a Ranger.Always great to see a '100%' player given the appreciation they deserve.

Nice tweets from Peter Ramage. on 00:33 - Oct 6 with 4693 viewsOxheyR

It was great to be there and give him the appreciation he deserved, top lad and classy of him to recognise the response

Nice tweets from Peter Ramage. on 00:58 - Oct 6 with 4663 viewsEalingHoop81

It was a lovely moment. He was pretty average for us and used fairly sparingly but by god did he both try and care. Great to see. Take him, Hogan and Gorkks over most of the f***ers that played for us last year, that's for sure!!

Felt quite guilty as just before he went off, the ref blue for his injury and I just saw what I thought was a play acting Barnsley centre half. A few expletive filled sentences later and I then realised who it was. Oops!!

Nice tweets from Peter Ramage. on 01:18 - Oct 6 with 4640 viewsWilloW4

I stood and applauded mr. Ramage off the pitch . Totally deserved. A fella who tried his best for the Rangers. Hoop luck to him.

Nice tweets from Peter Ramage. on 07:17 - Oct 6 with 4498 viewsWeaverQPR

Nice bloke but lets not forget he was shite.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2013 7:23]

@WeavQPR

Nice tweets from Peter Ramage. on 08:56 - Oct 6 with 4334 viewssexton

Most of the time he was played out of position at right back. When he belatedly got a few games in his real position at CB he was decent.

Nice tweets from Peter Ramage. on 09:13 - Oct 6 with 4296 viewsWeaverQPR

Damage and Chris Barker were two of the worst FB's ive seen at Rangers and weve had plenty.

@WeavQPR

Nice tweets from Peter Ramage. on 09:42 - Oct 6 with 4235 viewsTonto

classy and mostly inaccurate post.

He was much better at CB, and wasnt as bad at FB as people said. His passing was poor, but his defending was OK. One of the few that managed to rise above the boo boys

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Nice tweets from Peter Ramage. on 10:25 - Oct 6 with 4171 viewsjonno

Spot on. He was actually a very good CB for us (and he played well yesterday until he got injured) but was continually played out of position at full back, without any complaint.
If more players had his attitude football would be a much better game. Hope his injury is not serious.

Nice tweets from Peter Ramage. on 10:58 - Oct 6 with 4124 viewssexton

Bosingwa and Samba were worse.

Nice tweets from Peter Ramage. on 11:59 - Oct 6 with 4048 viewsnewgolddream

Nice tweets from Peter Ramage. on 16:37 - Oct 6 with 3858 viewsloftus_upper

Ramage was a great servant for the club. always got involved with QPR in the Community Trust. May not have been the most skilled of players, but gave his all to QPR. That is why the whole ground applauded him yesterday.

Nice tweets from Peter Ramage. on 18:11 - Oct 6 with 3783 viewsbosh67

I thought he played very well at CB for them yesterday and they were much weaker when he went off. Always liked him as a personality and as an honest hard working player. It was great that everyone gave him such a great reception when he came off yesterday, me included. Wish him nothing but good luck ahead with his career. He raises a lot of money for good causes as well. If only other players were as modest and hard working as Rambo.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Nice tweets from Peter Ramage. on 08:58 - Oct 7 with 3544 viewstoboboly

Ramage was limited but as said he was played out of position. Barker was crap.

However Matt Hill, Boswanker, Borrowdale, Chimbonda, Traore, Bob Malcolm, John Curtis, Milanese and Tommy Williams were much much worse. And I have probably forgotten a load of others too.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Nice tweets from Peter Ramage. on 09:21 - Oct 7 with 3527 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Palace away he stepped up and was superb.

Very important game that.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/5186

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Nice tweets from Peter Ramage. on 10:12 - Oct 7 with 3473 viewssimmo

Deserved the recpetion he got, top man and good pro amongst a shower of recently acquired cnts. I am pleased but not surprised QPR fans recognised that, underneath a lot of the mouth breathers and trolls, we are generally a knowledgable bunch!

Best of luck to him with Barnsley, I hope he gets a move if that is what he is angling for.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024