Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should a full English come with beans? 15:37 - Jan 21 with 1490 viewsAllezBlackpool

I suggest not!!! Tomatoes everyday for me.

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

Should a full English come with beans? on 15:49 - Jan 21 with 1483 viewsMiko

Both. But good quality beans in thick sauce and fresh tomatoes only. None of this tinned muck.

Country Hamper.... are you listening ?

Should a full English come with beans? on 15:52 - Jan 21 with 1481 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Allez

I suggest you need to be beaten senseless with a huge tin of beans, and then pelted with the (obviously inedible) tomatoes . It would be no more than you deserve.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Should a full English come with beans? on 18:30 - Jan 21 with 1425 viewsCurryman

A full English for me is as follows:

Bacon; Fried Egg; Sausage; Black Pudding; Devilled Kidneys; Mushrooms; Fried Bread; Grilled Tomato; Baked Beans; Mug of tea (served seperately of course) and bread to mop up the juices.

If you want any potato it should be bubble and squeek.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Should a full English come with beans? on 19:24 - Jan 21 with 1401 viewsTejas

I can only dream of such things! Porridge and blueberries for me - it's no fun getting old.

Should a full English come with beans? on 20:35 - Jan 21 with 1378 viewsribble

Curryman is old. Which considering what he has for breakfast, is quite remarkable.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2015 20:40]

Should a full English come with beans? on 00:15 - Jan 22 with 1350 viewsHarryHorse

I have recently added devilled kidneys to the list of foods I hated for the first 40 years of my life but have now grown to love . Liver is another one as is most recently celery
Still have a love hate relationship with grilled tomatoes though

Should a full English come with beans? on 00:33 - Jan 22 with 1348 viewsKhonKaenSeasider

Cannot stand beans, so no......

Black pudding, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes, sausage, bacon, fried egg (over easy) and two slices of toast.

It will absolutely change the club forever if we go up. It can’t fail to

Should a full English come with beans? on 12:32 - Jan 22 with 1313 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Two eggs, two sausages, bacon, mushrooms, beans and fried potatoes.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Should a full English come with beans? on 16:56 - Jan 22 with 1289 viewsBlade01

Beans should always be part of a full English, if you like them of course, and yes, thick sauce with them is a must.

It's not the despair, it's the hope I can't stand!

Should a full English come with beans? on 17:38 - Jan 22 with 1282 viewsCurryman

If the truth be known, I usually have Muesli (home made of course) fruit, live yoghurt, honey and almond milk.

At weekends that is changed to Porridge, fruit and honey.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Should a full English come with beans? on 02:14 - Jan 23 with 1241 viewsseasider13

Heinz baked beans is essential, sausage, bacon, eggs, toast and a pot of tetleys teas.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Should a full English come with beans? on 11:36 - Jan 23 with 1220 viewsBlade01

Heinz definately the best beans. I think the chippy near me gets those big Happy Shopper catering cans though as the sauce is very thin and tastes like engine oil.

It's not the despair, it's the hope I can't stand!

Should a full English come with beans? on 14:12 - Jan 24 with 1161 viewssteve_g

Beans are a must but mushrooms should be banned!!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024