Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will PNE win on Sunday - a Head not Heart Poll! 17:26 - May 21 with 5038 viewsBenJen

Will PNE win on Sunday - a Head not Heart Poll!

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Will PNE win on Sunday - a Head not Heart Poll!

Will PNE win on Sunday - a Head not Heart Poll! on 17:28 - May 21 with 5032 viewsPoolman

I really don't think they've had a better chance and can actually see them strolling it - maybe 3-0 or more? I don't rate Swindon at all and would have preferred Sheffield United to have given them a game. I hear less than 50,000 tickets have been sold and wonder if even the Nobbers are getting Play Off weary.

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

Will PNE win on Sunday - a Head not Heart Poll! on 18:50 - May 21 with 5016 viewsMr_Brightside

Have said as soon as it became clear that we were on our way to League One that the wheel has turned and that Preston would go up .. nothing is for ever and we are at rock bottom .. hopefully though our demise won't be confounded by a season in League One with Graham Westley at the helm!

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

Will PNE win on Sunday - a Head not Heart Poll! on 19:52 - May 21 with 5002 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne here,

PNE in the Championship 2015-16 would be no bad thing.

With Pool being in League One not having to play PNE 2015-16 will probably aid Pool.

So, Osbourne hopes PNE beat Swindon on Sunday.

Will PNE win on Sunday - a Head not Heart Poll! on 05:28 - May 22 with 4984 viewsBenJen

You tend to find that Play Off finals don't pull that many surprises and they go with form and the better team and so I'd expect a PNE win

Poll: Will PNE win on Sunday - a Head not Heart Poll!

Will PNE win on Sunday - a Head not Heart Poll! on 11:37 - May 24 with 4948 viewstangerinedom

As it was a head not heart poll am afraid I said yes .. it's there's to lose IMHO. By the way how ridiculous to have a 5.30 kick off!! I know it's the final day of the Prem but why not have it at a decent time rather than tucked away early evening!

Will PNE win on Sunday - a Head not Heart Poll! on 12:59 - May 24 with 4941 viewsspooner

As Mr. Brightside says, its about peaks and troughs. Wasn't it only 5 years ago that, not for the first time, we went up and they down?
Think they will win, but hope they fail again, even though I wouldn't fancy playing them next season.
Can see them staying up, but getting rid of Grayson when he can take them no further.
I believe we'll only have to suffer them twice more, as we are destined for extinction, but can take comfort in the knowledge that we hit the heights, if only for one season and they have a mountain to climb if they want to emulate our achievements
How anyone can bring themselves to watch that this afternoon baffles me, but each to their own.

Will PNE win on Sunday - a Head not Heart Poll! on 13:26 - May 24 with 4931 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I expect them to win too, but Swindon will be dangerous opposition if they are not quite on their game.

I have absolutely no intention of watching it live. Watching the FLS later, and going on PNE-O if they lose. Avoiding both if they win.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Will PNE win on Sunday - a Head not Heart Poll! on 15:12 - May 24 with 4915 viewsstu

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3080582/Play-party-poopers-Pre

Some of their staff aren't happy

Tangerine is the new black

Will PNE win on Sunday - a Head not Heart Poll! on 17:30 - May 24 with 4898 viewsstu

Was that just coincidence having tango advert on just before the game

Lots of empty seats. Shit
[Post edited 24 May 2015 17:35]

Tangerine is the new black

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024