Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If there was a 'Player of the Season' .., Who would get your vote? 23:25 - Apr 25 with 1034 viewsAVFTT

If there was a 'Player of the Season' .., Who would get your vote?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

If there was a 'Player of the Season' .., Who would get your vote? on 18:42 - Apr 27 with 980 viewsTwoPhillips

O'Hara is the only player who has convinced me he's actually a footballer this season!!

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

If there was a 'Player of the Season' .., Who would get your vote? on 19:18 - Apr 28 with 962 views1953Original

Not sure how Peter Clarke made the list - full of bluster and goodwill but part of defence which was leakier than the Titanic!

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

If there was a 'Player of the Season' .., Who would get your vote? on 19:49 - Apr 28 with 952 viewsstu

O'Hara for me

Tangerine is the new black

If there was a 'Player of the Season' .., Who would get your vote? on 21:09 - Apr 28 with 940 viewsWizaard

I think O'Hara and Orlandi are the only two to be able to say they are Championship standard. Even then, in the name of decency, it should be a rollover.

Which sums up why we've been relegated.

If there was a 'Player of the Season' .., Who would get your vote? on 10:10 - May 4 with 891 views1953Original

A Player of the Season rollover Says it all Wizz

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

If there was a 'Player of the Season' .., Who would get your vote? on 15:01 - May 4 with 866 viewsspooner

Why is Sene not on the list?

If there was a 'Player of the Season' .., Who would get your vote? on 15:35 - May 4 with 864 viewscamberwell1

Orlandi and Cubero obviously had ability - the former I really rated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024