Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
have you enjoyed all your Christmas presents? 12:02 - Jan 1 with 116 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I'm just trying out my new trackie bottoms today. Very nice.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

have you enjoyed all your Christmas presents? on 18:08 - Jan 1 with 94 viewsLala

👍

Getting used to my Fitbit. Definitely need to get a few more steps in on an average day, which now I know it I will do. Learnt my sleep is very erratic, but think the lack of routine is to blame there, we shall see. And reassured that my heart rate is pretty damn normal
So reading my reply back am not sure if I'm enjoying it or becoming obsessional

My other daughter recognised the sloth in me and not the potential athlete and bought me a heat sensitive duvet with new bedding. I am seriously loving that
[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 18:11]

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

have you enjoyed all your Christmas presents? on 18:13 - Jan 1 with 88 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I've got one too (Fitbit, that is). Only six full days in but am beginning to understand just how helpful it is going to be.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

have you enjoyed all your Christmas presents? on 18:20 - Jan 1 with 83 viewsLala

Excellent Robbie 👍 And yes me too. Was a bit underwhelmed ( secretly ) at first, but definitely get its purpose now.

have you enjoyed all your Christmas presents? on 18:51 - Jan 1 with 77 viewsspell_chekker

Is my conception of a fitbit the same as yours?

And I won't get drawn in to the Christmas present, or lack of them, debate.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

have you enjoyed all your Christmas presents? on 19:04 - Jan 1 with 72 viewsLala

No Spell, it's certainly not !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024