Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't Panic, Don't Panic 18:35 - Jun 26 with 60 viewsspell_chekker

I knew they were there, but first let me set the scene for you.

42° in the shade and I'd just finished my workout at the (air conditioned!!) gym.

I phone my partner.

spell_chekker: Wow, it's hot. Why don't you come round for an apéritif on the terrasse?

Partner: Great idea. Give me 10 mins and I'll be round.

30 mins later.......

Terrasse furniture wiped down, parasols out, fan circulating air, nibbles prepared, cool drinks served and we're sitting down after our long hot days at work.

THEN she she sees them.

I knew the little fu****s were there, somewhere, slyly hanging around, because I'd been stung last week when I went on the roof to clean the skylights.

A frigg***g wasps nest less that 2 metres from our heads with the nasty little bstards buzzing all around.

About the size of a tennis ball at the moment but I assure you, it won't get much bigger.

Should I but a flame thrower and burn it, burn it, burn it?

It will be dealt with tomorrow, but what's the best method?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Don't Panic, Don't Panic on 18:49 - Jun 26 with 49 viewsjanegallagher

You think you’ve got problems, imagine how the blue tits feel in my garden when the bloody queen bee has nicked their house.

They’re really peed off.

We had one last year. My husband put a towel round his face got a baseball bat and whacked it on the floor. Ran back in the house with a hundred wasps in fast pursuit. He then went out, put a bucket over it and picked it up with a shovel and put it at the back of the garden.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024