Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris neighbours 11:26 - Jun 22 with 251 viewsjanegallagher

😃

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Boris neighbours on 11:31 - Jun 22 with 240 viewsROTTWEILERS

Hmmm....

Is it the neighbours with an agenda or are they now being besmirched?

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Boris neighbours on 11:43 - Jun 22 with 234 viewsLala

Who knows Rotty and we probably never will.

Am over this story to be fair.

Me and my ex partner will have rattled the neighbours a few times. It’s not big or clever and obviously the relationship was toxic, but sh*t happens and some relationships are volatile.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Boris neighbours on 12:01 - Jun 22 with 230 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

He's got form.

I'm with the neighbours on this. If my neighbours kick off I'd phone the police as well.

Going through a 2nd divorce, new girlfriend 24 years younger than him, no one knows how many kids he's fathered.... Gets my vote.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Boris neighbours on 12:07 - Jun 22 with 228 viewsLala

You’re probably right Red. But without knowing the facts I just can’t judge on this one.

Boris neighbours on 12:41 - Jun 22 with 217 viewsspudgun

Another awkward situation, but Boris leads a messy unprincipled life and is a messy unprincipled politician and this will happen with monotonous regularity if he gets the top job. The media will see to it.

He reminds me of Tom Buchanan in `The great Gatsby` - a careless and entitled disruptor who leaves metaphorical and figurative messes for others to clean up.

The neighbours are certainly opportunistic, but then so is Boris.

David Vance is an utter cretin by the way...

Boris neighbours on 15:22 - Jun 22 with 198 viewsROTTWEILERS

She apparently shouted "get out of my flat!" which when you're meant to be co-habiting and in love is an absolute cu nts trick. I'm giving Bojo the benefit of the doubt on this one as I suspect she might be a knobhead.

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Boris neighbours on 15:31 - Jun 22 with 193 viewsjanegallagher

😂

Yep a money grabbing fame seeking Knobhead or it could have been his dashing good looks and fantastic personality that first attracted her to Boris.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Boris neighbours on 19:12 - Jun 22 with 173 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Think they met while she was working for the Tory party as a director of communications for the Tory party.

Don't think it'll make any difference to the voting membership tbh, he's a bit like his buddy The Donald, bulletproof with them on this.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Boris neighbours on 20:36 - Jun 22 with 164 viewsjanegallagher

How to avoid answering a question.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/22/neighbour-who-called-police-ove

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Boris neighbours on 22:03 - Jun 22 with 158 viewsLala

I think the crux is you always need to know all the facts before making a judgment.

I’m not a feminist I am all for equality though 👍 Women shouldn’t be assumed the innocent party just because of their gender. That often discredits women in the long term.

Jury’s out for me.

Storm in a tea cup I think.

Boris neighbours on 22:07 - Jun 22 with 155 viewsjanegallagher

Makes it more exciting if he’s going to get into number 10, night time domestics, slamming the door of no.10 and kicking the cat (sorry red). 😃

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Boris neighbours on 22:13 - Jun 22 with 153 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Little known fact, the Whitehall cats are fully paid up civil servants. If he kicked Larry he'd be out of office in about 5 seconds.

Boris neighbours on 17:33 - Jun 23 with 138 viewsjanegallagher

What next

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Boris neighbours on 00:34 - Jun 26 with 110 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Boris neighbours on 07:03 - Jun 26 with 98 viewsjanegallagher

How terrified does that dog look

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Boris neighbours on 22:43 - Jun 30 with 77 viewsjanegallagher

Bette Midler not too keen then 😂

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Boris neighbours on 15:22 - Jul 13 with 58 viewsjanegallagher

🤷‍♀️

We’ve got Simon Sadler

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024