Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vlogging and Blogging and Flogging Fanzines... Roll on Southend! 13:44 - Aug 9 with 110 viewsBlackpoolJane

Busy day for me tomorrow! Do come and say hello if you want to feature in my league debut vlog for Lee Charles TV - or if you’d like to buy Issue 1 of the new fanzine, ‘Now That’s What I Call Progress’ (a damn fine publication if I say so myself).

Feel free to feed me at any point as well because I’ll probably forget to eat!

Now I just need the trains to Euston to get back on track and I can start getting excited about the game.

See you tomorrow folks! UTMP [:D]

Vlogging and Blogging and Flogging Fanzines... Roll on Southend! on 14:00 - Aug 9 with 106 viewsspell_chekker

You need to send a private message to Robbie. He's got the Euston timetable off pat.

I'm looking forward to all vlogs, blogs, and such like. I spend Sunday and Monday catching up.

Above all, have a good weekend and bring back the 3 points.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Vlogging and Blogging and Flogging Fanzines... Roll on Southend! on 14:58 - Aug 9 with 96 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Good luck tomorrow Jane, you'll do fine, just avoid the jellied eels.

Spell

Euston Station was out of commission for quite a few hours yesterday through I think signal failure.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Vlogging and Blogging and Flogging Fanzines... Roll on Southend! on 17:07 - Aug 9 with 87 viewsBlackpoolJane

Yeah the trains have been a mess all day today. Hoping they’re ok for tomorrow but I’ve got the Chiltern train lined up as a Plan B just in case. Nice challenge for my first solo mission! I love it though. It give me something to write about anyway!

Vlogging and Blogging and Flogging Fanzines... Roll on Southend! on 17:22 - Aug 9 with 86 viewsLala

Enjoy the day Jane.

Look forward to your blog 👍

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Vlogging and Blogging and Flogging Fanzines... Roll on Southend! on 23:00 - Aug 9 with 75 viewsjanegallagher

Enjoy Jane - sorry won’t be about to bring you any sandwiches.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Vlogging and Blogging and Flogging Fanzines... Roll on Southend! on 00:15 - Aug 10 with 73 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Judging by the chaos caused by the power cuts today, you better set off now by horse and cart.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Vlogging and Blogging and Flogging Fanzines... Roll on Southend! on 06:22 - Aug 10 with 71 viewsBlackpoolJane

Cheers folks!

Jane - Gutted! Trains permitting I WILL get breakfast today!

Red - Conceding you may have a point about my working conditions. I was up at 0430 and set out in appalling conditions while Lee is still snoozing in bed, probably dreaming about hospitality on Tuesday night...

Vlogging and Blogging and Flogging Fanzines... Roll on Southend! on 08:12 - Aug 10 with 62 viewsjanegallagher

Yes make sure you do or grab one at the station.

Have a great day

We’ve got Simon Sadler

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024