Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tollitt to Wrexham 17:44 - Aug 23 with 1531 viewsvoyeur

Matt Scrafton
@matt_scrafton
·
11m
Ben Tollitt is the next player out the exit door, joining Wrexham on a short-term loan.

It's an initial 28 day loan.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 17:47]

I am a nutter. I come from the sea.

Tollitt to Wrexham on 17:54 - Aug 23 with 1522 viewsspell_chekker

Not surprised. He had a successful loan there last season. Flog him or at least give him a season long loan if he's not in the manager's plans.

All this was spoken about earlier on 'the squad' thread I think.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Tollitt to Wrexham on 17:55 - Aug 23 with 1519 viewsspell_chekker

Voyeur = Man with the finger on the pulse.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Tollitt to Wrexham on 18:50 - Aug 23 with 1507 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Again, as with Devitt, wish him all the best.

After years of bugger all, this is all a bit of a head spinner.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Tollitt to Wrexham on 16:29 - Sep 18 with 1478 viewsspell_chekker

TOLLITT | Winger's loan deal extended until January 5

Wrexham AFC can confirm Ben Tollitt’s loan move from Blackpool has been extended until Sunday January 5.

The winger re-joined the club last month on an initial 28-day loan, having enjoyed a successful loan spell at the Racecourse last season too.

He moved to Blackpool from Tranmere in the summer, but with first-team opportunities limited with the Seasiders, he is delighted to be staying at Wrexham.

“Already this loan has been done better than last season, where I could only do month-to-month, which was frustrating,” he said.

“This one allows me to stay for longer periods, which I’m happy about. I said from the start, if I’m not going to be playing at Blackpool this is one of the places I’d want to come back to so I’m happy.”

Having returned to the team from the bench against Barnet before his first start of the season at Hartlepool, Tollitt is targeting big improvements in performance on the pitch now.

The 24-year-old has played six matches so far in this current loan spell, including the Tunnock's Caramel Wafer Challenge Cup tie, but is brutally honest in his assessment of his first month back at Wrexham.

“You’ve got to look at yourself individually and say that some of my performances have been OK and I’ve affected the game positively, but then there are games like Saturday where as a team and personally it wasn’t good enough,” he admitted.

“I’ve now got another three months or so to put that right; hopefully starting from now I can start getting back to what I was last season and hopefully that can help Wrexham.

“I’m honest. First, I’m a football fan and I won’t shy away. I’ll be honest about my own game all the time and say, for example, on Saturday I wasn’t at it. I don’t think we have been as a team.

“All you can think of is, it’s gone now and you’ve got to try your best to never let it happen again.”

Tollitt to Wrexham on 16:30 - Sep 18 with 1477 viewsspell_chekker

Tollitt To Extend Wrexham Loan Stay

Winger To Remain With Red Dragons

Ben Tollitt has agreed to extend his loan spell at Wrexham until 5 January, 2020.

The winger, who returned to the Racecourse Ground on an initial 28-day deal last month, has appeared six times since making the move.

Tollitt to Wrexham on 18:07 - Sep 18 with 1465 viewsLala

Good luck to him still 👍

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024