Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW VIDEO: Blackpool 2-1 Lincoln City 07:32 - Sep 28 with 139 viewsSeaside_Lee

Morning everyone

Thought we looked superb last night for the first 20 minutes. The first Scannell thundered in and the second with the nutmeg from Thompson was as sweet a goal as you will ever see😁😁

At that moment you were probably thinking the same as me that we were going to romp home comfortably but they somehow out of nothing pulled one back and we never seemed to get back to the way we were playing.

I was convinced we would get a third and but for that point blank save we would have. It got uncomfortable for the last 10 minutes but games always are when you are only 1 goal to the good. Time is a strange thing as every minute seems like an eternity when you are 1 up but I imagine time ran away for the Lincoln fans.

Jane and I were filmed yesterday from 2pm to kick off for a short film entitled “This could be our Year” which is part of a series being filmed by a company called Mundial in association with Ladbrokes. The film should be out in around a weeks time.

NEW VIDEO: Blackpool 2-1 Lincoln City on 11:51 - Sep 28 with 135 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Janlee Productions go global!! You'll be charging for autographs and interviews next.

Congratulations and well done folks....

Agree with your comments about the match. Think Larry is very much a protect what you've got manager. Sat too deep in 2nd half and left Gnanduillet totally isolated.

However 4th in the table 19 points after 11 games and Bolton up next a week on Monday, I'll take that.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

NEW VIDEO: Blackpool 2-1 Lincoln City on 19:58 - Sep 29 with 113 viewsspell_chekker

Cheers Lee.

As well as being an exile, I'm usually disconnected from football at the weekend. It's a lifestyle choice.

Your vlogs are an invaluable catch up source for me.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

NEW VIDEO: Blackpool 2-1 Lincoln City on 20:07 - Sep 30 with 96 viewsSeaside_Lee

JanLee Productions sounds great (prefer Leeart tho😂😂)

Yes we are doing okay seeing as we haven't really gelled yet)

Spell: you are welcome glad you enjoy them😊👍

NEW VIDEO: Blackpool 2-1 Lincoln City on 08:39 - Oct 1 with 80 viewsLala

Great stuff. Thanks Lee 👍

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024