Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW VIDEO: Chasetown vs Cleethorpes 18:05 - Oct 21 with 303 viewsSeaside_Lee

With no Saturday fix Jane went to watch her Non-League team Chasetown play "Clee" who were riding high.

Some of you will not know but Jane was secretary of Chasetown (who were there for her during her dark days of the NAPM campaign and kind of saved her)

She wanted to make this little documentary for you all to see the wonders of watching a non-league side.

I found it really interesting and am tempted to go and watch a game there sometime😁👍

NEW VIDEO: Chasetown vs Cleethorpes on 20:43 - Oct 21 with 292 viewsspell_chekker

It looks like a nice way to spend an afternoon.

I think this thread would be a good home for this image.

https://scontent-cdt1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/72847748_10219811532548450_1279800
[Post edited 21 Oct 2019 20:46]

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

NEW VIDEO: Chasetown vs Cleethorpes on 20:48 - Oct 21 with 286 viewsspell_chekker

People are being asked to name the 26 and I thought Jane would know.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

NEW VIDEO: Chasetown vs Cleethorpes on 14:37 - Oct 22 with 260 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Loved that, thanks for posting it.

Noticed it's a Janlee production....

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

NEW VIDEO: Chasetown vs Cleethorpes on 14:51 - Oct 22 with 257 viewsspell_chekker

There are lots of interesting and endearing non league stories.

There have been a lot on the BBC FA Cup page recently because of the first round draw.

There was one about Colne Dynamoes in the 80s. Stuff like that.

NEW VIDEO: Chasetown vs Cleethorpes on 16:25 - Oct 22 with 252 viewsBlackpoolJane

Red - Haha! Yes we’ve been branded now!

Spell - Ooh that almost sounds like a challenge! I certainly need to brush up on my Fylde Coast pub knowledge. There are many I don’t know.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024