Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football, Saturdays, kids and a moan.. 20:08 - Oct 26 with 348 viewsHulk_Hogan

Grrrr, the ###### Blades, fair play, they deserved the point.

Wet feet, tubes suspeneded leaving, daughter leaves it to the last minute to tell me she is getting married, my oldest son then makes us miss our flight home coz he was a little bit under ther weather ! ( shit faced, musta sneaked a few bevvies) and wouldn't let him on the plane, kids eh, 2 hours wait now at Stansted for the next flight back, seriously do we all do this just to follow our footy teams ?

Football, Saturdays, kids and a moan.. on 20:23 - Oct 26 with 336 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

The things people will do just to miss Strictly Come Dancing......

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Football, Saturdays, kids and a moan.. on 09:53 - Oct 27 with 315 viewsSeaside_Lee

Where do you fly back home to H_H?

I must say I have it easy living in Blackpool and only a 10 minute drive to the ground, park and 10 minute walk

Piece of cake😁👍
[Post edited 27 Oct 2019 16:56]

Football, Saturdays, kids and a moan.. on 18:48 - Oct 27 with 294 viewsLala

Congrats to your daughter 🥳🤩👌

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Football, Saturdays, kids and a moan.. on 19:05 - Oct 27 with 287 viewsspell_chekker

Jeez Hulk, an minimum of 2 flights to see your team play at home to Sheff U.

I thought it was a case of dedication when you posted on your way back on the coach from Everton.

Something else. West >Ham v Sheffield United is a new needle match. I can't remember the finer points but Tevez wasn't eligible for West Ham and scored in the final minute at Old Trafford, therefore relegating Sheffield United.

Or some such event. As I said, I can't really remember.

I'm not getting at you, no way, but honestly t seemed a bit rough on Sheff U at the time.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024