Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW VIDEO: Ipswich 2-2 Blackpool 00:08 - Nov 24 with 287 viewsSeaside_Lee

Jane set off to watch the game for us. There was a few technical issues, a missed train, a cameo appearance from her "Dany Bear" and she got the goals and the incidents so I'm sure you'll enjoy seeing what is was like at Portman Road today.

NEW VIDEO: Ipswich 2-2 Blackpool on 10:16 - Nov 24 with 275 viewsLala

Brilliant, thanks for that guys, definitely gave us a flavour of the day.

Agree that’s a good battled out point against the leaders. Happy with that as we continue to cement our future.

Love the Chinese take away in the pub 😃

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

NEW VIDEO: Ipswich 2-2 Blackpool on 10:59 - Nov 24 with 272 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Thanks again JanLee.

Really good result and well earned point by the looks of the reports.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

NEW VIDEO: Ipswich 2-2 Blackpool on 15:04 - Nov 24 with 264 viewsSeaside_Lee

Yes the Chinese in the pub was fab wasn't it Lala

Redroom: Jane was really pleased with the way the team gave everything throughout the team and it bodes well if we are going to away games with a more attack minded mindset.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2019 15:04]

NEW VIDEO: Ipswich 2-2 Blackpool on 19:28 - Nov 24 with 250 viewsspell_chekker

Out of all the Vlogs we see every week, and there are many, Jane and Lee's are a cut above.

Waiting for your written report Jane.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

NEW VIDEO: Ipswich 2-2 Blackpool on 21:00 - Nov 25 with 228 viewsBlackpoolJane

Thanks guys. What a delightful forum this is.

Lala - I think that was the best Chinese I’ve ever had. Always the highlight of Ipswich away. Not sure why we don’t do that in Birmingham, actually, as the Welly permits you to bring in your own food. I might encourage it going forward.

Red - It really was a well-contested match. If only that one had been televised instead of Bolton…

Spell - That’s very kind - thank you so much. We are still learning and looking to improve every week. It’s nice to be appreciated. And the blog is now up!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024