Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland Predictions 10:30 - Dec 11 with 276 viewsspell_chekker

Team / Score / Away Attendance.

Team: A tricky one.

Will Grayson revert to a back 3 or continues with a back 4 as against Fleetwood? We don't really know all the ins and outs of his decision to play a back 4 against Fleetwood but I feel as though a back 3 is currently his preferred option.

Also, Heneghan's got 4 yellow cards. I'm not sure but I think that to get a one match ban, you need 5 yellow by the half way marck in the season (23 games).

He'll set up similar to Ipswich away.

Alnwick
Edwards, Heneghan, Husband
Feeney, Spearing, Virtue, MacDonald
Delfounseo, Gnanduillet, Kaikai

Score: Tricky again. Sunderland have been having a rough spell but if they have a bit of luck and get their fans behind them, they'll be a completely different proposition. Let's hope not. We can win it. A memorable 3-1 away win.

Despite some missing Christmas shoppers, there may be a decent turn out for this fixture. 692 'Pool in attendance.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2019 10:31]

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Sunderland Predictions on 11:07 - Dec 11 with 265 viewsROTTWEILERS

I have a gut feeling we may come unstuck however if we come away with 1-3 points, I will be REALLY starting to believe we are the real deal

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Sunderland Predictions on 14:30 - Dec 11 with 260 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Pretty sure Heneghan has 5 yellows and is banned for this game.

Back to 3 - 4 - 2 - 1 Tilt in, MacDonald for Turton

They're a mid table team, playing in a half empty stadium, unhappy fan base and looking like the next "crisis" club. Going for a 2 - 0 win.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Sunderland Predictions on 15:05 - Dec 11 with 256 viewsROTTWEILERS

Very unhappy fanbase, Redmond:

https://therealefl.co.uk/2019/12/11/cannot-imagine-anything-worse-plenty-of-apat

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Sunderland Predictions on 16:45 - Dec 11 with 251 viewsLala

2-2.

Obviously rather a win but going with my gut. Go with your G !

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024