Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans Forum 19:45 - Dec 12 with 65 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Fans Forum on 19:51 - Dec 12 with 63 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

I've had to nick this off BHS

As mentioned in the SLO Gazette column at the beginning of November, now that the new management team is in place at Bloomfield Road, the CEO and Directors have asked me to set up a first Fans’ Representative Forum.

This will take place on Wednesday 18th December at 7pm at the Club. I will be sending out formal invitations to all fans’ groups later today asking them to nominate two representatives each. The Club proposes to hold these meetings every two months.
The purpose of the Fan Representative Forum is to provide an effective and structured means of communication between the Club’s senior management team and fan representatives, who will be representing a wide cross-section of the fan base. The Forum is intended to be a regular mechanism for positive dialogue and proper engagement to assist the Club as it continues to move forward.

The sessions will not be streamed or recorded but they will be minuted and the minutes will be made public.

Should you wish for your supporter group to be represented, then please do not hesitate to contact me at: slo@blackpoolfc.co.uk

Steve Rowland, SLO

https://backhenrystreet.co.uk/discussion/36837/attention-all-bfc-fans-groups

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Fans Forum on 20:39 - Dec 12 with 57 viewsspell_chekker

A positive step forward.

Let's hope some fans don't turn it in to a soap opera.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024