Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Upmarket holiday camp? 19:20 - Mar 3 with 148 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

😕

Tommy Robinson has been charged with common assault after an "altercation" at a Center Parcs swimming pool.

Police were called to the upmarket holiday camp's Woburn Forest site when a guest sustained a facial injury on Sunday.

They arrested a 37-year-old man at the scene, while the injured man received first aid.

Bedfordshire Police said the arrested man had been bailed until 2 April to appear at Luton Magistrates' Court.

The ex-English Defence League leader, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, released a video saying he had been arrested.

Center Parcs and police confirmed that officers had been called to the site at around 13:10 GMT on Sunday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-51719838

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Upmarket holiday camp? on 19:32 - Mar 3 with 144 viewsLala

I suppose it is compared to Pontins 🤔

What is up with this fella though. I know we don’t know the full details but facial injuries ??? And at Centre Parks???

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Upmarket holiday camp? on 19:39 - Mar 3 with 135 viewsspell_chekker

There was a video of him last summer where he jumped an unsuspecting football fan from behind.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was another cowardly move he's made.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 19:40]

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Upmarket holiday camp? on 19:40 - Mar 3 with 132 viewsROTTWEILERS

A troubled individual.

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Upmarket holiday camp? on 19:44 - Mar 3 with 126 viewsspell_chekker

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Upmarket holiday camp? on 20:36 - Mar 3 with 119 viewsjanegallagher

Troubled indeed

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Upmarket holiday camp? on 22:01 - Mar 3 with 100 viewsspell_chekker

Oh dear.

What can you say about that.

I think the saddo's pulling a publicity stunt

If you can be bothered clicking, there's a link on the tweet that takes you to Robinson's internet page - there's plenty of balanced opinions on there!!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024