Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mike Garrity 13:22 - Jun 17 with 148 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Mike Garrity on 13:26 - Jun 17 with 143 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Mike Garrity on 13:47 - Jun 17 with 139 viewsROTTWEILERS

Where does this leave Dunn?

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Mike Garrity on 14:13 - Jun 17 with 132 viewsspell_chekker

Dunn is listed as "First Team Coach".

I'd imagine that he'll be on a sliding scale of responsibilities depending on the presence / availability of Critchley and Garrity.

One day he could be taking training, the next putting cones out and fagging bags of footballs.

He more than likely know all this, won't he? I mean, Crichley and Sadler will have been straight with him from the off!!

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Mike Garrity on 14:15 - Jun 17 with 131 viewsspell_chekker

As for Garrity, I don't know anything about him but the fact that he was a Liverpool Academy Coach before being tempted to Norway and China would suggest that he's progressive in outlook.

I'd say that he's got zero experience as an assistant manager though. It was suggested that nice guy "Critch" needed a a big, bad, old dog as number 2.

Slightly worrying.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2020 14:17]

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Mike Garrity on 14:24 - Jun 17 with 125 viewsspell_chekker

It's fair to assume that youth development will be favoured and is Garrity's strong suit.

(Pity that being first team assistant manager isn't his strong suit, but there you go.)

The problem with developing young talent is that if ever we get a prospect that shows the slightest bit of promise, one of the big clubs will poach him for peanuts before he even starts shaving.

I hope I'm wrong. I'd love to see loads of talent coming through into the first team.

I'm sure that Sadler and his team have thought it through.

We're probably going to be looking at Tom Ince and Matty Phillips models.

Ince - Talented and can't break through into a Prem team (Dewsbury-Hall anyone?)

Phillips - Shining at a crap lower league club.

Mike Garrity on 09:33 - Jun 20 with 112 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024