Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryan Hardie 15:30 - Jan 20 with 600 viewsspell_chekker

Came on as sub after 69 mins at the weekend and scored in injury time.

A similar goal to the one he scored at Carlisle. On the shoulder of the defender running the channel onto a through ball sort of thing.

Fast forward to 1m45s

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Ryan Hardie on 18:39 - Jan 25 with 578 viewsspell_chekker

Hardie scored again today.

That makes it 3 goals from 3 games. I'm not sure but I think he only started the Carlisle match.

Today, away at Stevenage, he came on as a sub after 83 mins nd scored after 85 mins - more than likely his first touch of the match.

There's no highlights video available yet but the BBC match report insinuates that he was running, face to goal, with the ball as he rounded the 'keeper to score.

With his goals in the last 3 matches, Hardie has now fired the Pilgrims into the automatic promotion places.

If anyone can get a Youtube highlights before me, please post it.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 18:44]

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Ryan Hardie on 18:46 - Jan 25 with 571 viewsspell_chekker

For the record, here's his goal against Carlisle.

Fast forward to 1m 25s:

Ryan Hardie on 21:32 - Jan 25 with 559 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Video highlights of Stevenage v Plymouth

https://www.skysports.com/football/stevenage-vs-plymouth/410798

Pleased for the lad, needed game time.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Ryan Hardie on 11:39 - Jan 26 with 545 viewsspell_chekker

Fast forward to 1m 25s.

Hardie running on to a ball played over his shoulder and rounding the 'keeper:

Ryan Hardie on 10:44 - Feb 10 with 535 viewsspell_chekker

I've not checked up on Hardie all the time but this weekend he started, didn't score, and was subbed at half time in Plymouth's 3-0 away loss at Colchester.

Ryan Hardie on 23:01 - Feb 11 with 510 viewsROTTWEILERS

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Ryan Hardie on 18:05 - Feb 12 with 492 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=110547&sid=f19c7fd0bbf3284c3c

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Ryan Hardie on 22:15 - Mar 3 with 455 viewsspell_chekker

Came on at halftime on Saturday and scored. (fast forward to 1min 42 secs) and note the type of goal he scored. His confidence is up.

He started tonight and has scored again. I'll post the video when it's online.

P.S. Bradford's pitch is in a 'ell of a state.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 22:16]

Ryan Hardie on 22:25 - Mar 3 with 439 viewsspell_chekker

Fast forward to 5 mins 25 secs for tonight's goal against Grimsby.

I'll post a better quality video when the official one is published, but for now -

Ryan Hardie on 05:39 - Mar 4 with 429 viewsspell_chekker

A better view of Hardie's goal against Grimsby (fast forward to 45 secs).

Plymouth are currently in an automatic (3rd) slot.

Ryan Hardie on 07:09 - Mar 4 with 424 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Pleased for him. 6 now?

Only seen clips, but Plymouth do look a neat passing side for Div 2.

Ryan Hardie on 15:50 - Mar 4 with 414 viewsspell_chekker

If he continues it's going to get embarrassing for Grayson. There'll be accusations of poor man management and the like.

Ryan Hardie on 16:48 - Mar 7 with 405 viewsspell_chekker

Started and scored the opener today.

Can someone post a video of the goal when it's been punlished on YouTube?

Ryan Hardie on 06:42 - Mar 8 with 390 viewsspell_chekker

Hardie's latest goal, and a very good one it is too.

Fast forward to 20 secs:

Ryan Hardie on 06:47 - Mar 8 with 389 viewsspell_chekker

By the way, Dominic Telford is in the Plymouth team / squad.

Hardie's goals have cementd their place in the top 3 and got them challenging for top spot.

They had an attendance of over 12,000 yesterday.

Ryan Hardie on 16:52 - Mar 9 with 372 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Ryan Hardie on 18:56 - Mar 9 with 366 viewsspell_chekker

Ryan Hardie closing in on 10-goal target of Plymouth Argyle manager Ryan Lowe

The on-loan Blackpool striker has already netted seven times in 13 games for the Pilgrims

Ryan Lowe was always confident that striker Ryan Hardie would score goals for Plymouth Argyle after signing on loan from League One outfit Blackpool in January.

But the Pilgrims’ boss has admitted that Hardie netting seven times in 13 games has been ‘a bonus’.

Hardie added to his goal tally when he opened the scoring in the 3-0 win against Macclesfield Town at Home Park on Saturday.

With nine more games left in the League Two campaign, there is a good chance that the 22-year-old could reach double figures.

That would be quite an achievement in such a relatively short period of time.

Lowe said: “When I first spoke to Ryan I said I wanted a striker who was going to come and get me 10 goals until the end of the season.

“At the moment, he could get it, he could bypass it.

“Sometimes you will get the ones (new signings) that are not right so there might be a bit of credit coming our way for it, but the credit has to go to the boy.

“We have seen the talent in him. We have seen where he can score goals and how he scores goals.

“Did we feel he could plenty of goals in our team the way we play? 100 per cent, yeah.”

Hardie signed for Blackpool from Glasgow Rangers for an undisclosed fee on a two-year contract last summer.

However, he has scored only once in a total of seven starts and five substitute appearances for the Seasiders.

It has been a much better goals per game ration for the striker at Lowe’s attack-minded Argyle.

Lowe said: “We are pleased with Ryan, the way he has come in and handled himself.

“He had to wait patiently and now hopefully he’s getting rewarded by starting games and scoring goals.”

Lowe was linked with a number of strikers, both before the January transfer window and at the start of it.

However, Hardie was not among the players rumoured to be on Lowe’s radar, and that was exactly how the Argyle manager wanted it.

He did his research on Hardie, including watching him play for Blackpool in a Central League game against Fleetwood Town, without word leaking out.

Lowe said: “I think we were tagged with loads of strikers. We kept Ryan under cover a little bit.

“I went and watched him personally. I did a bit of homework on him.

“We spoke to players about him, ex-managers and, yeah, he was the right fit. We always knew if we got him up to speed that he would get chances.

“You have seen some of the chances that he creates himself.

“Is it a bonus now he has scored seven in 13? 100 per cent it is. But, as he will tell you, he sniffs goals out and that’s what he’s here to do.”

Hardie’s next chance to get more goals for Argyle will come away to Morecambe on Saturday.

Ryan Hardie on 16:08 - Oct 29 with 196 viewsspell_chekker

The 10 goals + 4 assists striker talks about getting back to his best after a recent illness (a bad vomiting bug).

He's well in front of 5 goals and 4 assists in 16 Jephcott.

Ryan Hardie on 16:14 - Oct 29 with 194 viewsspell_chekker

2 goals in the recent derby: Fast forward to 50 secs which looked a tad offside to me.

Fast forward to 1m40s for his second and a very similar offside goal.

Ryan Hardie on 19:45 - Oct 29 with 187 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Onside for me, they didn't seem to protest.

Wish him all the best, but we have better now

Ryan Hardie on 10:42 - Oct 30 with 180 viewsspell_chekker

He obviously seems suited to a counter attacking styleand yes, he's not a patch on Yates.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024