Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TONY GREEN'S 75th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION *LIVE Premiere at 7PM tonight* 11:16 - Nov 11 with 277 viewsSeaside_Lee

On Friday the 5th November Jane and I attended an event at Blackpool Football Club which was organised by Chris Hull to celebrate Tony Green's 75th Birthday.
It was a fantastic night and I was there to record it for you all to see as there was only 350 tickets available and it was a sell out - such is the popularity of this former Blackpool FC Legend.

With a great selection of Former Blackpool players invited, a guest appearance from Liverpool Legend Ian Callaghan MBE and a zoom call from none other than former England and Newcastle Striker Malcolm McDonald all paying their tributes to a man that only played for 3 clubs and is in 'The Hall of Fame' at all 3 of them.

It was so cruel that his career was cut short with an horrific injury after only 39 appearances for Newcastle as many believe he would have gone on to be remembered as one of the all time greats, he is talked about in the same breath as George Best and today many question whether he could have been as good as Lionel Messi?

He only played 39 games for Newcastle after they signed him from Blackpool and he was awarded Man of the Match in nearly all of them such was his impact on Tyneside that he was inducted into their Hall of Fame on the 9th of July 2008.

I've enjoyed putting this video together for you all to see and I think it has been well worth it, I'm very pleased with how it has come out and I'm sure you are going to enjoy it🙂 it Premieres at 7pm so that you can join myself, Jane and Chris Hull in the LIVE Chat from 7pm

TONY GREEN'S 75th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION *LIVE Premiere at 7PM tonight* on 11:54 - Nov 17 with 239 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Great vid Lee 👍

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

TONY GREEN'S 75th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION *LIVE Premiere at 7PM tonight* on 20:08 - Nov 17 with 233 viewsspell_chekker

A marathon effort. Lee's moving into feature films.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024