Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup 08:39 - Oct 29 with 163 viewsCurryman

Just to get away from the goings on at Bloomfield Road, I see Halifax Town beat Chorley in the FA Cup last night to land, for them, a plum tie with Bradford City at the Shay.

I can imagine the Shay will be bursting at the seams for this one, first time in a long time, and it could be quite tasty.

Oh for the glamour and excitement of the FA Cup, we'll no doubt do our usual, exit stage left, at the first opportunity.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

FA Cup on 09:18 - Oct 29 with 150 viewsOsbourne

Yes, Fleetwood away at Cambridge is not the best draw for them. A home draw would of been much nicer.

Pool v Manchester United at Bloomfield Road in the 3rd round?
Or would we prefer a few lower Division teams first on our way to the final?

What is the capacity of the Shay?

Unlucky to Micky Mellon's Shrewsbury last night; 1-2. Was it 4th round of Capital Cup? Looks like they gave Chelsea a scare.

I always look forward to the FA Cup. 3rd round day always a good day. I hope Fleetwood are in the 3rd round draw. Pool v Fleetwood or Preston at Bloomfield Road 3rd round would be an interesting day out!

I was at Preston v Fleetwood on Saturday last, with Pool being away at Reading (Too far and expensive for me). Preston were really bad in the 1st half, 0-2 down. Grayson hared down the tunnel at half time, made 3 substitutions very early in the 2nd half. Fleetwood capitulated and Preston won 3-2. I had obviously wanted Fleetwood to win, the Preston crowd were very agitated at half time!

Preston won last night too, they are now 2nd with a game in hand. But they looked really poor in the 1st half v Alexander's Fleetwood. It was my 1st ever time at Deepdale.

Pool need a win on Saturday. Ipswich on a bad trot at the moment. Will Lee Clark be in the dug out? He had a good record at Huddersfield and is young. I am not going to research him fully until it is certain. Nothing is certain with Mr Oyston until the deal is done. Just what did he promise Mr Riga? Whatever it was, Mr Oyson clearly did not deliver. to Mr Riga.

FA Cup on 11:06 - Oct 29 with 133 viewsscratchingshed

We should in all fairness be playing in round one this weekend, with the total lack of quality within the squad we are cheating are way in to the competition on the strength we are a championship club.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2014 11:08]

FA Cup on 12:37 - Oct 29 with 108 viewsTejas

I would normally be wishing for Pool to get drawn with Fleetwood, or even better Preston. But that scenerio fills me with dread right now.

The Shay - I remember it well, I'd quite like it to remain a memory.

FA Cup on 14:18 - Oct 29 with 85 viewstangerinedom

I said last year that the Bolton FA Cup game was the only way to save our season and as soon as we lost that game Ince should have been out. Bigger fish to fry this year but a big game at home to a Prem club might reignite some interest (which means it'll be Southend away!).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024