Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayone hear the Chris Eagles rumour? 14:33 - Oct 6 with 2276 viewsOrioltwins

Wanted £22k a week!! Next!!

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

Ayone hear the Chris Eagles rumour? on 15:03 - Oct 6 with 2257 viewssteve_g

I would say the last think we need is a journeyman who thinks he's better than he is!
[Post edited 6 Oct 2014 15:03]

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Ayone hear the Chris Eagles rumour? on 16:28 - Oct 6 with 2200 viewsSeasider91

Wow, suppose that's what you get from players who have been payed too much by the likes of Manure and the Horwich barstewards.

"We shall take baby steps up the league" Ian Holloway in July 2009

Ayone hear the Chris Eagles rumour? on 19:14 - Oct 6 with 2134 viewsPlumbs

With him playing there could be an eyrie silence at every home game.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Ayone hear the Chris Eagles rumour? on 20:20 - Oct 6 with 2094 viewsspooner

Without wanting to incur the wrath of those who are cannot say one positive thing about the man, whilst I have been as perplexed and annoyed about the lack of investment and the whereabouts of the Premiership windfall, TV rights and income from transfers in recent years, I do agree with the Chairman's stance on greedy agents and "star" players.

Ayone hear the Chris Eagles rumour? on 08:01 - Oct 7 with 1991 viewsWizaard

I heard he was now looking for substantially less, given that he's had no takers and it's October.

Also heard that we'd gone back in for him, agreed a deal etc, but Riga changed his mind so it fell through.

Ayone hear the Chris Eagles rumour? on 20:06 - Oct 7 with 1923 viewsPlumbs

'Swoop for Eagles' ...

Ayone hear the Chris Eagles rumour? on 08:59 - Oct 8 with 1882 viewssteve_g

Spooner - quite agree - had Michael Chopra written all over it - wonder if KO is warming to Riga saving him money!!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Ayone hear the Chris Eagles rumour? on 18:46 - Oct 14 with 1665 viewsMr_Brightside

Interesting he went on a trial at the end of September to Millwall and clearly hasn't done much to impress Ollie!!

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

Ayone hear the Chris Eagles rumour? on 21:30 - Oct 14 with 1644 viewsHodderSeasider

The one I heard was that KoKo had spoken with Eagles and had managed to get him down to £15,000. He was prepared to sign him, but Jose had last word and said he did not want him!

Ayone hear the Chris Eagles rumour? on 21:32 - Oct 14 with 1644 viewsHodderSeasider

The one I heard was that KoKo had spoken with Eagles and had managed to get him down to £15,000. He was prepared to sign him, but Jose had last word and said he did not want him!

Ayone hear the Chris Eagles rumour? on 21:53 - Oct 14 with 1637 viewsPlumbs

Saw him today and he said he was signing but he couldn't hide his lying eyes.

Ayone hear the Chris Eagles rumour? on 20:15 - Oct 15 with 1547 viewsWizaard

Changing the name of the hotel to California.

Ayone hear the Chris Eagles rumour? on 20:35 - Oct 15 with 1540 viewsstu

If he came here he'd be some sort of desperado

Tangerine is the new black

Ayone hear the Chris Eagles rumour? on 12:55 - Nov 15 with 1321 viewsBertandErnie

Seems to have reappeared this one!!

Former Bolton midfielder Chris Eagles is training with Blackpool, after rejecting a contract offer from Championship rivals Millwall.

Eagles is currently a free agent, after a three-year spell with Wanderers came to an end in the summer. He underwent a trial at The Den in September and is reported to have turned down at least one offer to join the Lions.

The 28-year-old, who scored 19 goals in 106 appearances for the Trotters, is one of a number of out-of-contract players currently training with Lee Clark's Seasiders, who currently prop up the Championship table - 10 points from safety with less than half a season played.

Ayone hear the Chris Eagles rumour? on 14:26 - Nov 16 with 1155 viewsHappy_Satsuma

Wonder where Eagles will be up to., Asked for £15,000 a week under Riga which must have been six weeks ago and so arguably has lost close on £100k for not playing since. Does KO offer him a Nile Ranger appearance fee contract or would we be better signing him?

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

Ayone hear the Chris Eagles rumour? on 14:29 - Nov 16 with 1150 viewsBFC_Tim

Just saw the headline 'Blackpool in talks with ex-Manchester United winger' and was a bit excited until I read the story!!

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Ayone hear the Chris Eagles rumour? on 09:04 - Nov 19 with 974 viewsBertandErnie

Goes to show! BTW - I heard Riga wasn't interested despite a deal having been done - wonder if by the end he was being deliberately obstructive to deals?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024