Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Blog from Curryman: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly 13:15 - Jan 2 with 835 viewsAVFTT

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/blackpool/blogs/83/the-bad-the-good-and-th

New Blog from Curryman: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly on 15:26 - Jan 2 with 796 viewsballaragh

Great post - surely there's nobody left now that actually supports theses shysters ?
[Post edited 2 Jan 2015 15:27]

New Blog from Curryman: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly on 15:32 - Jan 2 with 790 viewsTejas

Excellent blog Curryman. I too wrote to OO many times back then, like you I always got a reply (although never the answer I was looking for). I wouldn't waste my time with Karl Oyston, an odious twerp who doesn't deserve to be associated with our great Club.

New Blog from Curryman: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly on 18:30 - Jan 2 with 740 viewsOverWired

Fantastic. As always.

New Blog from Curryman: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly on 19:03 - Jan 2 with 736 viewsTang67

Very good post curry with good analogies

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

New Blog from Curryman: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly on 23:06 - Jan 2 with 718 viewsCurryman

Thank you all for your comments, I sometimes get a little carried away with my focus on history, a subject I have always enjoyed, and perhaps should be more incisive in my comments. But, that is me and they are my thoughts, I find it quite carthartic to get into print how I feel and the blog assists me greatly in doing this.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

New Blog from Curryman: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly on 23:34 - Jan 2 with 711 viewsgiro

Happy New Year, Curryman.

I can't wait for BRR's critique on your missive!

PS that does say missive, not missus.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2015 23:39]

New Blog from Curryman: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly on 11:11 - Jan 3 with 656 viewsTwoPhillips

Great to see Giro posting with his barbed comments!

As for the last line - sadly Ebola will be rid of well before the O's

Put it another way, Mighty Blackpool Football Team in Sierra Leone have an abhorrent disease to overcome, we only have an odious family to deal with.

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

New Blog from Curryman: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly on 11:19 - Jan 3 with 653 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

If I was going to criticise Wilf, I'd have focused on these points as well - this does ramble very far and wide before returning to the point.

Your points about maintaining the moral high ground are will made. Unfortunately I think they will be lost on many people.

Anyway, it keeps you off the streets.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

New Blog from Curryman: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly on 16:42 - Jan 3 with 640 viewsCurryman

Don't worry Robbie, if I see you sitting there I'll toss a couple of coins in your hat.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

New Blog from Curryman: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly on 16:48 - Jan 3 with 635 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

You can afford more than that, surely?

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

New Blog from Curryman: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly on 10:09 - Jan 4 with 599 viewsOsbourne

Good read.
I am going to read it through again tonight to try to fully understand it!

Gut feeling answer. Sign Ched Evans until the end of the season. He needs a shop window, Pool need goals and points. It will bring loads and loads of journalists and publicity to Bloomfield Road.

If it saves Pools Championship status it will be worth it.
Then re - group in the summer. Pool were very nearly relegated 2013-14 season. Karl dummied a re - group with Riga. May be after another debacle of a season he would re - group for the 2015-16 season.

Riga publicity, Karl publicity. So what about the adverse publicity Ched Evans would bring. It might also bring goals and points.

Just a thought.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024