Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charles Dunne Good, bad or indifferent ? 18:00 - Apr 4 with 2306 viewsSteveBanksDiscoPants

This guy really does divide opinion. Personally, I can't see a footballer in him at all... Others like him, others think he's a rough diamond ( but so was Scott Darton )

Charles Dunne Good, bad or indifferent ? on 18:18 - Apr 4 with 2298 viewsstu

Think the boy will come good

Tangerine is the new black

Charles Dunne Good, bad or indifferent ? on 18:27 - Apr 4 with 2296 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

There is nothing wrong with him (decision making, positional play) that good coaching would not sort out. He's a good athlete and very quick.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Charles Dunne Good, bad or indifferent ? on 19:00 - Apr 4 with 2275 viewschesterbfc

Speed and running unfortunately matter for nowt if you cant position yourself or tackle, Sadly ,at present both the latter are missing. I.d keep him as a squad player just in case there is some improvement with age.

Charles Dunne Good, bad or indifferent ? on 21:48 - Apr 4 with 2251 viewsPNENIL

Unfortunately football is littered with good athletes who drift out of the game due to lack of technique / awareness.
Im not sure about him although ive not seen him lately. Time will tell.

Charles Dunne Good, bad or indifferent ? on 07:04 - Apr 5 with 2228 viewsSince1967

I have watched him all season and thought he was dreadful. However in the last two games he has performed well. Leeds he ws excellent and certainly did well against Bolton, although he drifted a bit in the second half.

Charles Dunne Good, bad or indifferent ? on 09:47 - Apr 5 with 2208 viewsSteveBanksDiscoPants

I can see the lad has improved, but he couldn't have been any worse to be fair. Maybe further up the pitch, he might progress, but he can't defend.

Charles Dunne Good, bad or indifferent ? on 14:54 - Apr 5 with 2196 viewsCashCow

He played well against Leeds - can he be coached to defend am not sure but when you look at the amount of time he's caught ball watching and doesn't allow a player to get the ball crossed then you're looking at where we've conceded about 20 of this season's goals!

Charles Dunne Good, bad or indifferent ? on 15:18 - Apr 5 with 2192 viewsfamousgrouse

Ben Burgess summarised him on Radio Lancs yesterday and it fit perfectly my opinion of Dunne. His defending is naive, to say the least, and he has poor awareness of the player he is marking. Too often he is ball watching and his man gets a free run in behind him. Although his forward play is better and he is strong with a little pace, he needs to learn when he can go forward- ie when the team are on the front foot not when an excursion forward will expose the defence. He is only young but he has a lot to learn. Can he learn it at Blackpool? I don't know, the coaching of basics seems lacking at the moment.

Charles Dunne Good, bad or indifferent ? on 12:36 - Apr 6 with 2163 viewsKOSBowlCut

I think Dunne has potential but think he's one of those classic Blackpool players who would be better pushed forward than in defence?

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024