Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunday film quiz 10:53 - Dec 16 with 77 viewsjanegallagher

1. No doubt that my family name could have helped my career, but I chose not to use it, and made it on my own merits. I figured my first and middle names made a good stage name. In movies I played characters like Margret "Legs" Sadovski, Sara "Sway" Wayland, and Kate "Acid Burn" Libby. Which film is not among my 40 plus movie credits?

Pushing Tin
Salt
Girl: Interrupted
Four Weddings and a Funeral

2. My first name is Walter, but I don't use it as part of my stage name. Hopefully you will recognize my movie characters such as Tom Hardy, Harry Stamper, and John McClane. I've done my share of action films, but which film did I NOT have a role in?

The Sixth Sense
Space Cowboys
The Whole Nine Yards
The Expendables 2

3. San Saba, Texas was my place of birth back in 1946. I am known for occasionally going off script and improvising my movie lines, a skill that has served me well as an actor. You may be familiar with some of the characters I have played, like Mike Roark, Harvey Dent, and I once played baseball legend Ty Cobb. I've been in lots of movies, but in which movie did my name NOT appear on the credits?

Men In Black
U.S. Marshals
The Client
The Glimmer Man

4. Memphis, Tennessee is where I was born on the first day of June. I have been fortunate enough to land some really powerful roles, including those of Speaker of the House of Representatives, the President of the United States and, on two occasions, God himself. Of the films listed, which one was I NOT in?

The Shawshank Redemption
Million Dollar Baby
Outbreak
Inglourious Basterds

5. My birth name was Alicia and I was born in 1962. My first professional appearance came when I was three years old. I was featured in a television commercial. I got my first Academy Award nomination for a role I played when I was 13. Iris Steensma, Sarah Tobias and Eleanor Arroway were movie characters I played over the years. Which film was not among the movies I performed in?

Deep Impact
Panic Room
Bugsy Malone
Flightplan

6. I am often cast in tough guy roles, partly because of my martial arts background. I lived for a time in Japan and became an expert in the martial art of Aikido. Some of my movie roles have included playing Detective Gino Felino, Lt. Jack Cole and Lt. Col. Austin Travis. I have been lucky enough to star or appear in many films, but which film was I NOT in?

Under Siege
Con Air
Hard To Kill
Fire Down Below

7. I was born in 1956, and started my screen career 22 years later. On the big screen, I've landed movie character roles like Rick Gassko, Pep Streebek, and Chuck Noland. I have the distinction of being one of the few actor to win back-to-back Academy Awards for Best Actor. I have over 70 television and movie credits, but which movie was I *not* in?

A League of Their Own
Philadelphia
Million Dollar Baby
The Terminal

8. I have been considered as one of the pretty faces on the movie screen. Roles that I have played in movies includes army Private Trip, Navy Lieutenant Commander Ron Hunter, and Army Lieutenant Colonel Nathaniel Serling. I have two Academy Awards for my movie performances, and I was born in 1954. I have been in a lot of movies, but which movie did I not appear in?

Ricochet
Flight
The Bone Collector
The Rock

9. My first movie role came in 1988 when I appeared in a film called "Satisfaction". My breakthrough role came in 1990, a role that earned me an Academy Award nomination for Best Actress. Characters I have played were Tinkerbell, Vivian Ward, and Tess Ocean. In which film did I not have a character part in?

Steel Magnolias
Runaway Bride
Something To Talk About
There's Something About Mary

10. I was born on July 13, 1942, and started my acting career in 1966. Appearing in over 70 motion pictures, I am told that I have one of the most recognizable faces on the big screen. Show business has been very good to me. In movies, I have played characters named Bob Falfa, John Book, and James Marshall. I have played a couple of movie serial characters that have brought me fame and fortune. I was born in Illinois, but Indiana will always have a special place in my heart. Which film featured a stellar cast that did not involve me?

Firewall
Crimson Tide
Hollywood Homicide
Six Days, Seven Nights

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Sunday film quiz on 11:35 - Dec 16 with 65 viewsHannibal

1. Four weddings
2. Space Cowboys
3. The glimmer man
4. Inglorious basterds
5. Deep impact
6. Con air
7. Million dollar baby
8. The rock
9. There’s something about Mary
10. Crimson tide

How’d I do?

Poll: Which Tory is your choice for leader?

Sunday film quiz on 16:47 - Dec 16 with 49 viewsjanegallagher

10/10. Well done Hannibal🏆

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Sunday film quiz on 00:23 - Dec 17 with 39 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

7/10

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024