Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shrimpers comments - spell, you've got a week off 07:08 - Mar 10 with 190 viewsROTTWEILERS

What a sucker punch.
-------

TBF from what I've heard the ref did have a 'homer' game today. Let's hope we get a better rub of the green against Scunny.
--------

They managed just one 25 yard strike on our goal after the subs. We shut up shop perfectly well - a huge bit of misfortune means we were not rewarded.
------

We conceded with 7 defenders on the pitch. I wouldn’t call that shutting up shop well
-------

Own goal was in the 6th minute of the additional 5.

A Chris Phillips tweet!

"The referee appeared to put the whistle to his mouth in the build up to Blackpool's late equaliser but allowed play to continue down the left hand side."
--------

Just stopped for some tea on the way home. Really unlucky there. The subs and formation all made sense and we were doing a decent job shutting them out. Rough way to end but a decent performance and well earned point. The cox miss was frustrating though.
-----

And though I'm not too keen on the excuse that the ref made all the difference etc, today, and particularly in the second half, he certainly seemed to favour the home team. Our boys were going down and got nothing, but similar tackles on them got the ref's whistle. I think our only free kick in the second half occured in injury time.
-------

We shut out a play-off chasing team, on their own patch, in front of their biggest crowd for 5 years, for the entire second half, aside from that last kick of the game. That tells me that it wasn’t a tactical error, or mis-management. It was sheer bad luck.
---------

Worst ref I’ve seen in many years . He gave everything to the home side utter sh1te
-------

Imagine waiting years to return to watching the team you love, only to go and get banned on the first day back.

Degenerates.

Cool smoke bomb though.
--------

You can see why Blackpool fans might be a tad pleased they've got rid of the Oyster family.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owen_Oyston
-------

Just our luck to play Blackpool in their 1st post-Oyston game. Sums up our season!
------

Got to say that the run by Feeney for the second equaliser reminded me of Miles Weston at Wembley.

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Shrimpers comments - spell, you've got a week off on 10:03 - Mar 10 with 172 viewsjanegallagher

Feeney didn’t too bad for our first goal too 👍

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Shrimpers comments - spell, you've got a week off on 10:13 - Mar 10 with 168 viewsjanegallagher

Just going to add their no42’s time wasting bit him on the derrière in the end.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Shrimpers comments - spell, you've got a week off on 10:27 - Mar 10 with 164 viewsspell_chekker

Ta Jane.

We're aving a long weekend

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024