Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Riddle me this... 09:03 - May 5 with 213 viewsROTTWEILERS

Why were we the better team (irrespective of result) in pretty much every game leading up to Christmas. Why were we able to beat Barnsley away, hump QPR at home and give Arsenal a game (twice)?

This 'inherited a shoestring squad' line doesn't wash with me. McPhilips has been getting on my wick for a few months now and yesterday was the cherry on the dog-dirt flavoured cake.

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Riddle me this... on 09:58 - May 5 with 196 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Can't comment pre Southend game as only saw the team on TV.

Problem with getting rid of TMc is if you do it now, you'll have to get a replacement in to do all the pre season stuff, then when new owners arrive they will probably want to bring in their own manager and players.

Just on the financial side can't see that happening, not to mention the fact you'd just have a large(ish) squad of players most of which the new manager wouldn't want or rate.

So I think TMc is here until new owners are appointed.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Riddle me this... on 10:14 - May 5 with 193 viewsLala

Definitely a conundrum Rotts. Don’t have the answer. I suppose Arsenal was a big game that we just went for and that alone can sometimes up the adrenaline enough for the players to get a result.
The others, no idea. Are we having training and dressing room drama that is seriously affecting play for better or worse combined with dodgy selections and out of position play making the results highly inconsistent.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Riddle me this... on 10:19 - May 5 with 190 viewsROTTWEILERS

Don't know lala but you can bet your last penny that if we are questioning TMac's decision-making, the players will be doing the same ten-fold.

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Riddle me this... on 10:49 - May 5 with 183 viewsspell_chekker

Theory - Bowyer had a decent eye for a player and recruited well on a shoe string. Then it all went wrong from February onwards as the state of the pitch got to the players and also something happened and they lost respect fot TM.

Also, they could have just got lucky in the first half of the season and boosted their confidence with some good results.

I don't go with the Brabin was the driving force behind the team theory.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Riddle me this... on 10:50 - May 5 with 181 viewsspell_chekker

I doubt that the interim board would see it as their job to sack or hire a manager.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Riddle me this... on 11:03 - May 5 with 176 viewsspell_chekker

TM will have completed the retained list by now. It's out next week.

Having him in charge of recruitment for next season is a worry.

In January he brought in - Long, Sorensen, Kirby, Virtue, and Evans. He's not got a great record on that front.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024