Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Strange food cravings 20:16 - Jul 29 with 119 viewsLala

Anyone have any?

About every two years I go on a two week corned beef bender. I don’t eat it in between but when the cravings come there is no fighting it. Corned beef, mash and beans for tea last night 🤷‍♀️ corned beef and brown sauce sandwiches for lunch and I’m having a corned beef and crisp salad for tea! Yet I still want more 🙇‍♀️ It’s quite an ugly food really, but aesthetics matter not when the urge kicks in 😩

You?

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Strange food cravings on 20:20 - Jul 29 with 116 viewsBlackpoolJane

Ooh I love a bit of corned beef! It has to be the moist stuff out of the tin, though - not the dry counter stuff. I had about a year without it after an attack of norovirus that I won't go into, but it's back in my life now. On sandwiches with HP sauce or beetroot, with jacket potatoes and beans, the lean stuff on a salad now I'm on a diet... Mmm you've got me wanting some now and I've just had my tea as well!

Strange food cravings on 20:27 - Jul 29 with 107 viewsLala

Get some Jane! Though I don’t want to be an addiction enabler 🥴

Definitely the tinned stuff 🤗

Strange food cravings on 20:28 - Jul 29 with 107 viewsjanegallagher

Not had corned beef for ages.

My mum’s corned beef hash is delish. Fry onions then add chopped corned beef ( out of a tin) and a bit of beef stock, put in a dish then put mash potatoes over and then under the grill until mash browned. Add a bit of brown sauce - perfect
[Post edited 29 Jul 2019 20:30]

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Strange food cravings on 20:29 - Jul 29 with 105 viewsLala

Stop it!

I’ll be in rehab soon

Strange food cravings on 20:30 - Jul 29 with 101 viewsjanegallagher

You need to try it. It’s so good.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Strange food cravings on 20:31 - Jul 29 with 99 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fried Spam & Black Pudding, with HP fruity sauce. About once every six months or so.

When I worked in Glasgow use to be addicted to the breakfasts at the Hilton, got hooked on the mini haggis.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Strange food cravings on 20:35 - Jul 29 with 91 viewsjanegallagher

Don’t know if it’s strange but I love peanut butter and banana sandwiches on granary.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Strange food cravings on 20:36 - Jul 29 with 86 viewsBlackpoolJane

Mmm Jane that sounds lush! Corned beef hash was actually the first thing I ever cooked! Not had it for years now. Might have to try that recipe though...

Lala

Red - Ooh fruity sauce! I used to insist on that on my bacon and egg butties when I couldn't decide between red and brown sauce. And I love a bit of haggis. I love all offal really. Such interesting flavours.

Strange food cravings on 20:39 - Jul 29 with 85 viewsspudgun

Corned beef is an avenue of pleasure long since closed to me. As a kid I remember having it crumbled into baked beans and cooked with them. Which was nice...

TStrange food cravings on 20:40 - Jul 29 with 82 viewsLala

Mmmm fried spam 😍

It sounds a bit strange Jane. Peanut butter on toast though is superb, comes a very close second to dairylea on toasted thick white Warburtons. That’s another one I have to rein in!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024