Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW BLOG Back Home: Blackpool v Bristol Rovers 14:52 - Aug 4 with 220 viewsBlackpoolJane

Read all about an emotional return to Bloomfield Road for the start of a new era - and the launch of a new fanzine (via parrot rescue, bleeding ears, a new pie to review - and a few tears) in my latest blog at the link below.

https://blackpooljane.wordpress.com/2019/08/04/back-home-blackpool-v-bristol-rov

NEW BLOG Back Home: Blackpool v Bristol Rovers on 15:22 - Aug 4 with 209 viewsjanegallagher

Oh Jane I feel guilty reading that, if I’d have known I could have made you a nice sandwich and got a bottle of water for you.

Just love your positivity and enthusiasm. 👍

#UTMP

We’ve got Simon Sadler

NEW BLOG Back Home: Blackpool v Bristol Rovers on 15:33 - Aug 4 with 206 viewsBlackpoolJane

Oh bless! I was thinking of starting a 'food for fanzines' appeal. A nice sandwich would have gone down a treat!

NEW BLOG Back Home: Blackpool v Bristol Rovers on 15:37 - Aug 4 with 203 viewsjanegallagher

Just felt for you reading that, you should have got Lee to get you chips and curry sauce from the chippy round the corner. 😃

We’ve got Simon Sadler

NEW BLOG Back Home: Blackpool v Bristol Rovers on 19:03 - Aug 4 with 196 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Have a mental picture of Lee lapping up his celebrity status, while Jane and her little helpers are worked to death flogging fanzines without any food or water.

Changed my mind about 19th century mill owner, more like 12th century feudal baron.

Warms my cold dark heart.

Was never a fan of Speckled Hen, or most Greene King brews. I feel your pain.

You'll be fine at Southend doing the vlog, looking forward to it already.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

NEW BLOG Back Home: Blackpool v Bristol Rovers on 20:27 - Aug 4 with 188 viewsspell_chekker

It seems that I've got a lot to catch up on.

Are Jane and Lee an item?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

NEW BLOG Back Home: Blackpool v Bristol Rovers on 23:45 - Aug 4 with 172 viewsBlackpoolJane

Jane - You sound like a great feeder. Can I sign up for your services on matchdays?

Red - That made me laugh a lot! Lee looks after me very well but I am seeking to outsource the catering (see above).

Spell -
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 23:46]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024