Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Review of our Signings 08:25 - Sep 3 with 102 viewsspell_chekker

I think the club conducted itself admirably during the transfer window without any leaks to gobby ITK big heads.

With the window now closed here's who we recruited.

Please give your views on the signings.

Jak Alnwick: A Grayson signing. A big improvement, commands his box. Will there be any chance of a permanent deal?

Rocky Bushiri: He has the physique and can certainly play but is extremely raw. A Grayson loan signing that could go either way.

Ryan Edwards: A TM signing who's settled in quickly and is a permanent fixture in a solid defence. Very good at l1 level.

James Husband: A Grayson loan signing. He seems decent enough, not that much has been said about his contibution. The wild tackle at Southend still has people on their guard.

Calum MacDonald: A Grayson signing. Has the right profile. It's good to have him on a permanent deal.

Sullay Kaikai: A TM signing??? A very promising player who could turn out to be our best signing?

Ben Tollitt: A TM signing unfancied by Grayson.

Jamie Devitt: A TM signing unfancied by Grayson.

Sean Scannell: Signed by Grayson and hasn't played yet. He'll be very good if he can rediscover his form.

Ryan Hardie: Don't know. A TM signing with promise but hasn't broken into the first team yet.

Adi Yussuf: A TM signing who we'll never see in tangerine.

Joseph Nuttall: Don't know. He's not established himself in the team yet. The club apparently pushed the boat out to get him and so to some extent Grayson's reputation depends on his success.

Ben Heneghan: Good signing. A proven defender at L1 level. A pity he's only on a January loan.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 12:30]

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

A Review of our Signings on 09:33 - Sep 3 with 93 viewsvoyeur

Heneghan.

Yussuf might wear tangerine tonight?!!!

I was hoping we would pick up a couple of exciting loans from Prem clubs, up and coming younger players, we are a good option for them now. Longstaff, Kirby types. Not sure Larry has the contacts he claims to have!

I think Hardie and Nuttall will gradually settle in and make us stronger as the season develops. We need a midfield set up that can supply the ammunition to them. Who is creating chances at the moment? Kaikai made a great start but seems to have gone off the boil. Probably cos we are trying different combinations and formations. Maybe Scannell will add something in terms of assists.

Defensively we look pretty solid. Good options

Most of the new players are work in progress. Alnwick, Edwards and Kaikai all have first team experience at this level and have slotted in. Heneghan will too. Hopefully Scannell. Husband is coping ok and should improve with games. Nuttall, Hardie, Bushiri and MacDonald are all going to need a bit of time and gradual introduction.

I am a nutter. I come from the sea.

A Review of our Signings on 09:37 - Sep 3 with 93 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Missed off Ben Heneghan.

Agree with most of that. Yet to be convinced by Husband.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

A Review of our Signings on 12:31 - Sep 3 with 84 viewsspell_chekker

I've edited Heneghan

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024