Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team Selection Dilemma 11:48 - Nov 24 with 128 viewsspell_chekker

You play well, you keep the shirt.

After having scored, will Nuttall be in the starting 11 against Fleetwood or will Gnanduillet walk back in?

Games on Wednesday and Saturday in the Leasing Trophy and FA Cup respectively will probably have a bearing.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Team Selection Dilemma on 19:39 - Nov 24 with 116 viewsspell_chekker

One of my pet subjects again.

Nuttall.

In the past, I've highlighted one or two moments of skill that suggests he's more than worth persevering with.

This week he scored with a header and then a shot, which shows his athleticism. Or, in other words, what he CAN do when all goes well.

Obviously, I wasn't at Ipswich but I've seen several Vlogs, highlights, and read reports.

The thing that gets me is the way Kaikai won the penalty. Not Kaikai himself but the chest down from Nuttall.

It's like he anticipated and was aware of what Kaikai would do and where he would go.

For me, Nuttall's quality is TOP drawer. He can play football. Berbatov style.

The question marks are against his endeavor to play the dirty side of the game.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Team Selection Dilemma on 19:55 - Nov 24 with 114 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Or another way to look at it was the ball just hit him on the rebound.

I'd play Hardie against Scunthorpe and Nuttall against Morecambe.

Bring Armand Gnanduillet back for the Sunderland match.

#innugnugswetrust...

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024