Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Scunny & Players Q&A at The Corner Flag 08:05 - Nov 29 with 285 viewsBlackpoolJane

Morning folks!

Lee and I went along to the first Player Q&A night at The Corner Flag on Tuesday night. Then I had a little explore around Blackpool ahead of the Scunny game on Wednesday. Find out how I got on in my latest blog.

https://blackpooljane.wordpress.com/2019/11/29/blackpool-v-scunthorpe-united-pla

NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Scunny & Players Q&A at The Corner Flag on 08:40 - Nov 29 with 283 viewsspell_chekker

Great. I'll catch up with this at some point over the weekend.

There's been a dearth of information about this interesting event.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Scunny & Players Q&A at The Corner Flag on 12:22 - Nov 29 with 277 viewsspell_chekker

The interim board made some mistakes. The Terry McPhillips thing with him resigning was an almighty misjudgement along with summer player recruitment.

However, I'd say they were starting from an almost impossible place. An unprecedented situation.

Globally, I'm more than happy with their tenure and I thank them for what they did.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Scunny & Players Q&A at The Corner Flag on 16:38 - Nov 29 with 264 viewsBlackpoolJane

Hi Spell,

Yeah I only heard about it because Lee was invited. It was a great event and Lee did make a video so you will see more in due course.

The start of the season was so important in retaining the support and, as is evident in dwindling gates, that could have been handled better. I think that is the result of a combination of poor customer service and poor football - both of which have now been addressed, but it will take time to get the support back up. A promotion push will help (and will happen, I'm confident).

J
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024