Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW VIDEO: Blackpool 3-1 Maidstone United 23:01 - Dec 1 with 266 viewsSeaside_Lee

A superb second half comeback with 3 goals in 5 minutes and a brace for MOTM Nathan Delfouneso saw the Seasiders march on to round 3 of the FA Cup. Hear from new CEO Ben Mansford and meet some crazy Norweigan Seasiders.

NEW VIDEO: Blackpool 3-1 Maidstone United on 23:42 - Dec 1 with 260 viewsspell_chekker

Haha. it was nice to see the Norway lads. I suppose they were only there because they gad some free time after the Liverpool game but hey ho.

It's really cool to see the corporate suite.

I'm a middle aged lad but the thing doesn't appeal to me because it's full of, well, middle aged lads. There are one or two kids and perhaps a few grand kids but the rest seems rather ladsy and dire. It's great to see though.

Also, I love a drink but never at a football match. Drinking spoils the match for me.

Maybe I'm a wimp!!!!!!!!!!!!

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

NEW VIDEO: Blackpool 3-1 Maidstone United on 07:50 - Dec 2 with 248 viewsSeaside_Lee

Hi spell

I enjoy the odd trip to hospitality I prefer to be in the crowd more but for £30 it was a bargain and I was full of a cold so it was nice that it was a little warmer up there.

I like the interviews pre match and the MOTM award etc. The crazy Norwegians were just an added bonus that topped off a great day and a chance to draw a "Big Un" out of the hat tonight😁👍

I don't drink but I don't mind I'm used to DJing parties with drunk people every week so it doesn't bother me😉😁

NEW VIDEO: Blackpool 3-1 Maidstone United on 08:02 - Dec 2 with 246 viewsspell_chekker

Hehe, they were well oiled in corporate.

It's just a personal thing. I like a drink but not at footy matches. It spoils the match for me.

I'd like to try it once or twice just for the experience.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

NEW VIDEO: Blackpool 3-1 Maidstone United on 12:06 - Dec 2 with 236 viewsSeaside_Lee

Its definitely a thing you should try at least once. Especially if there's a good deal on it's a great view of the game up there especially.

I only had diet coke so you don't have to drink if you dont want to.

NEW VIDEO: Blackpool 3-1 Maidstone United on 07:27 - Dec 5 with 216 viewsBlackpoolJane

Spell - I didn’t find it overly ladsy but I guess that is the normal football environment anyway. There were a couple of kids at our table. I didn’t drink either. I’m finding it hard to believe those Norwegians really happened even though I was drinking tap water...

NEW VIDEO: Blackpool 3-1 Maidstone United on 08:41 - Dec 5 with 214 viewsspell_chekker

You're right Jane.

It's just that there's a certain clique or ladsy element around BFC that's one of my pet subjects. I go on about it too much.

NEW VIDEO: Blackpool 3-1 Maidstone United on 12:32 - Dec 5 with 206 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Great people are Norwegians, my favourite foreign country Norway.

Not a fan hospitality/corporate at football, however I do understand it's importance to Clubs.

Needed that win, just a pity about the next round draw.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

NEW VIDEO: Blackpool 3-1 Maidstone United on 17:19 - Dec 5 with 200 viewsBlackpoolJane

I wouldn’t like to do corporate every week but if there’s a good deal on and it’s cold then I’m there!

I too was disappointed at the cup draw HOWEVER I’ve found a couple of ways to make the trip exciting (involving a dog) so watch this space...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024