Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW BLOG: Rotherham United v Blackpool 16:42 - Jan 3 with 212 viewsBlackpoolJane

A blazing row, a telling off, a farm in the middle of a motorway, the best loan deal EVER, when is a Pukka Pie not a Pukka Pie, my new job as a radio presenter - and why Donny is different gravy.

https://blackpooljane.wordpress.com/2020/01/03/rotherham-united-v-blackpool-new-

NEW BLOG: Rotherham United v Blackpool on 17:44 - Jan 3 with 205 viewsjanegallagher

Excellent Jane, as always.

I too passed the dog and gave an awww, only to be told off by a female, don’t touch the dog, walk on. As for the stewards, quite the reverse. The ones we encountered were all very friendly and helpful. We must have been lucky 😃

We’ve got Simon Sadler

NEW BLOG: Rotherham United v Blackpool on 17:55 - Jan 3 with 204 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Cheers Jane.

Pukka Pies over Hollands every time.

Remember when the Police use to let the Dogs off the leash just for the hell of it. GMP/Derbyshire use to do it as their "party piece"

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

NEW BLOG: Rotherham United v Blackpool on 20:44 - Jan 4 with 189 viewsBlackpoolJane

Thanks Jane & Red.

I’m confused as to what a Pukka Pie actually is now, there seem to be so many alleged versions on sale at grounds. And I agree re Hollands. The best pie I ever had was at Crystal Palace but I can’t remember what brand they were. They were high end and amazing.

I met and fussed a dog today AND had a delightful encounter with a steward so Rotherham is but a distant memory now.

NEW BLOG: Rotherham United v Blackpool on 21:12 - Jan 4 with 182 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

You'll be pleased to know then that Rotherham got knocked out of the cup, so can't play there in the next round.

I'd take a guess that some grounds just see standard Pukka pies, while other clubs have contracts with them to do specials.

Edit - Watched the Reading match on a stream, thought the (our) fans were magnificent.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 21:14]

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

NEW BLOG: Rotherham United v Blackpool on 07:02 - Jan 5 with 174 viewsspell_chekker

Thanks Jane.

I'm sorry you didn't like Rotherham. A lot of people have said the same.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024