Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW VIDEO: BLACKPOOL 2-1 BOLTON 03:03 - Feb 26 with 315 viewsSeaside_Lee

The video is now up. Late drama as Blackpool throw it away in the 88th minute to a late Bolton equaliser only to somehow find an even later injury time winner!

Enjoy, it's so nice to bring you a Winner again!

NEW VIDEO: BLACKPOOL 2-1 BOLTON on 07:08 - Feb 26 with 304 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Cheers JanLee 👍

I'm with you Lee, still buzzing this morning (or having a delayed heart attack after that firework).

Jane does have a point though, and we really miss Nug Nugs.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

NEW VIDEO: BLACKPOOL 2-1 BOLTON on 07:21 - Feb 26 with 300 viewsROTTWEILERS

Which dick let that firework off at the exact time we were having a pop at goal??

Agree we missed Nug Nugs. I've got major reservations about this team - we were overrun in midfield for a good 20 minutes of the 2nd half and there was zero 'derby urgency' whilst it was going on. 1-0 was always a precarious scoreline which the players didn't ever seem to grasp. Likewise Dunn froze when a sub was a must.

Glad we got the win but the late winner glossed over some major issues.

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

NEW VIDEO: BLACKPOOL 2-1 BOLTON on 08:00 - Feb 26 with 295 viewsspell_chekker

I don't agree about Gnanduillet, Madine was obviously carrying an injury.

Having said that, I'd have neither of them and would like to get away from a big target man model.

As far as the team's concerned, I don't know where to start. First of all we need a balanced squad then we can stop playing 3 at the back.

I like Dewsbury-Hall the more I see him. Calm, collected, and always had time on the ball. It's a shame we'll lose him at the end of the season. It'd be great if we could keep him and put a bit of muscle and athleticism in midfield next to him.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

NEW VIDEO: BLACKPOOL 2-1 BOLTON on 08:16 - Feb 26 with 292 viewsROTTWEILERS

Is it firmly established Madine was injured? I mean, I saw him not running but thought that was usual.

NEW VIDEO: BLACKPOOL 2-1 BOLTON on 08:28 - Feb 26 with 288 viewsspell_chekker

Hehe.

Possibly Rot!!

He could only jog at best and showed no change of direction, or stretch, stop abruptly etc.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

NEW VIDEO: BLACKPOOL 2-1 BOLTON on 08:30 - Feb 26 with 287 viewsROTTWEILERS

We should've made a double sub around 60-65 mins

NEW VIDEO: BLACKPOOL 2-1 BOLTON on 08:33 - Feb 26 with 286 viewsspell_chekker

And Dunn didn't have the confidence to start with Nuttall.

Understandable.

NEW VIDEO: BLACKPOOL 2-1 BOLTON on 08:53 - Feb 26 with 281 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Yup, not convinced by Dunn. He's reactive rather than proactive, with like for like substitutions.

Madine is carrying some sort of knee injury, which wont get any better by playing him.

Gnanduillet is much better running at defenders with the ball at his feet or running into the box getting on the end of crosses (which we really missed last night). Just because he's tall doesn't mean you have to lump it up to him.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

NEW VIDEO: BLACKPOOL 2-1 BOLTON on 21:09 - Feb 27 with 250 viewsSeaside_Lee

Think both these 2 young midfielders are quality. Both were excellent goals. Just not too keen on our lack of height with both Heneghan and Gnando out of the side at the same time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024