Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Foxes youngster Kiernan Desbury-Hall has been discussing his time at Blackpool 09:35 - Mar 20 with 80 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Leicester City youngster Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall says he is enjoying life at Blackpool.

The 21-year-old joined the Tangerines for the rest of the season on a loan deal in January.

And he is already making quite the impression, scoring four times in 10 league appearances from midfield.

Blackpool are looking set for a mid-table finish this season, but Dewsbury-Hall is not too hung up on any disappointment of missing out on a playoff push, instead focusing on his development and enjoying his first prolonged taste of first-team football.

“I’m really, really enjoying my time here at Blackpool,” he told the Blackpool Gazette.

“It’s my first experience of first-team football, so I’m just taking each game as it comes and learning a lot from some of the experienced lads, like Jay (Spearing).

“It’s been really positive so far and I just want to continue playing as well as I can, expressing myself and showing people what I can do.”

Dewsbury-Hall made his first team debut for City in the 1-0 win over Brentford in the FA Cup in January.

He is under contract at the King Power Stadium until 2022.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/want-continue-le

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Foxes youngster Kiernan Desbury-Hall has been discussing his time at Blackpool on 11:35 - Mar 20 with 77 viewsspell_chekker

He's been in the media an awful lot since moving to Blackpool

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024